Watch "Jailbreak my windows surface rt 8.1" on YouTube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GoodDayToDie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Seattle
Blatantly fake. The video focus is terrible, probably to hide the fact that the System info page doesn't say 8.1 on it anywhere (that I could see...), but there are plenty of other clues too. No Start button is the obvious one. The taskbar icons for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote but not for Outlook is also very suggestive. He also shows no actual jailbreaking process at all.

Oh, and this is neither development nor hacking. It belongs in the General forum, not here. I get that you are Really Excited about this and think it is Magic an all, but please do at least attempt to follow the forum rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Blatantly fake. The video focus is terrible, probably to hide the fact that the System info page doesn't say 8.1 on it anywhere (that I could see...), but there are plenty of other clues too. No Start button is the obvious one. The taskbar icons for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote but not for Outlook is also very suggestive. He also shows no actual jailbreaking process at all.

Oh, and this is neither development nor hacking. It belongs in the General forum, not here. I get that you are Really Excited about this and think it is Magic an all, but please do at least attempt to follow the forum rules...
    Video is fake...thread closed!
    i love the way he said: it's not a fake, it's not a fake, but seems to be 8.0 Rt and not 8.1