Streaming issues

Search This thread

TheMattBurnside

May 31, 2014
Hi Everybody, new on here but had nowhere else to turn. Sony support told me to turn it off and on and try search for new app updates.

Anyhow problem started right after using the repair tool. I tried to flash a custom rom which failed so I repaired using sony companion. Since I did that the tablet is not offering me the 4.4 update which I previously had running on the tablet. That's not in all too much of an issue but thought I'd give the background. So after all this the apps on my tablet don't seem to want anything streaming, it's really odd. BBC iPlayer, Spotify and Netflix are all having problems. Netflix tells me to check internet connection and date/time and the other apps just say I'm offline. It's really weird because I am online and can download from the internet just fine. The browser allows me to use the internet as normal just these apps seem to be saying im constantly offline whilst I'm connected to the wifi.

Please any help on this would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

TheMattBurnside

May 31, 2014
I can confirm Netflix works fine on 4G now so must be an Internet issue. Anyone any ideas where to start with this??