[APP] Jmz Lockscreen Changer v2.0 [2009.10.23] VGA/WVGA

Search This thread

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
It works for what it was designed to do. Change any image of yours to the background image of the 6.5 lockscreen. I have not been able to find any bugs in this but will promptly attempt to fix whatever the issue may be.

ScreenShot5.png

Known Issues:
Does not change the image on the taskbar. Currently looking into the solution for it.

To Do:
Add ability to change the lockscreen slider to wherever user wants on screen.

Changelog:
Code:
V2.0
-Completely rewritten from scratch
-Used ManilaSDK for format

V1.1
-Added option to restore original settings
-Fixed IOException error if you try to change it more than once

V1.0
-Initial Release

Last edited:

aufche

Aug 17, 2009
It works for what it was designed to do. Change any image of yours to the background image of the 6.5 lockscreen. I have not been able to find any bugs in this but will promptly attempt to fix whatever the issue may be.

ScreenShot5.png

Known Issues:
Does not change the image on the taskbar. Currently looking into the solution for it.

To Do:
Add ability to change the lockscreen slider to wherever user wants on screen.

Changelog:
Code:
V2.0
-Completely rewritten from scratch
-Used ManilaSDK for format

V1.1
-Added option to restore original settings
-Fixed IOException error if you try to change it more than once

V1.0
-Initial Release
great and simple tool

theory_87

Apr 5, 2009
this app only change my start menu wallpaper and does not change my lockscreen wallpaper.
I'm using topaz with tess 3.6

Last edited:

theory_87

Apr 5, 2009
It working now... A real nice app which does it intended job with no BS. Thank Now that you need to figure the taskbar part.

dingdingy

Nov 7, 2009
can you set the jmz to increase the brightness for lockscreen? I can't see anything in the sun... :(

lkaltz

Oct 16, 2006
Not working on Imagio

This is exactly what I want to do but it is not working on the Verizon Imagio running default rom and Windows Mobile 6.5. When I set a lockscreen picture it doesn't do anything anywhere. What file defines the background image anyway? Have been developing sotware for years new to windows mobile.

Last edited:

arcades

Nov 20, 2009
Can you add time interval so that program could change Wallpaper, for example every hour ??

Would be cool if there were options: Add folder, and Set time interval

PLEASE!!

mad_ady

May 8, 2008
Yes, the ability to randomly change the locked background (from a folder) would be great! I could finally ditch S2U2 - because of some issues it has with my phone...