[Modem] [Odin] FG20! FF18, FF02! FE21, FE16, FE10, FE07, FD24, EL29, EL26, EG30, EK02

Search This thread

MoHoGalore

May 24, 2012
Farmington
Before I start trying new modems can you guys confirm that I can try any modem GB/ICS..? I`m currently rooted and running EG 30 and on Blue Kuban, Thanks in advance!

: edited due to jb now out:
With GB and ICS - you can mix match modems.
With native JB tw builds, you need to use JB tw build modems. (As of this edit)
With CM, AOKP, AOSP type builds - you can mix match GB and ICS era modems.

Last edited:

mann75

Sep 9, 2011
Hey guys I have been out of the loop when it comes to the epic el29. My question is I believed I unrooted with the Odin method. And it has been months since I installed any new rooms. As of right now what roms are you guys running on this phone? And can you provide a link to the from? Thanks for the help.

Bascotie

Apr 3, 2011
Hi guys,

I've tried GB08 modem and whatever the original was. I'm running a SHO3 rom and having issues with GPS (always searching for GPS or sees me in a different location / wrong directions).

Any recommendations on modems to try? I'm a bit confused as to which modems on the OP are newer/older and Jellybean. Thanks!

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Hi guys,

I've tried GB08 modem and whatever the original was. I'm running a SHO3 rom and having issues with GPS (always searching for GPS or sees me in a different location / wrong directions).

Any recommendations on modems to try? I'm a bit confused as to which modems on the OP are newer/older and Jellybean. Thanks!

GB27... This thread is dead, go here-http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1764210

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

Top Liked Posts