[ROM] Cyanogenmod9 ICS Android 4.0.4 RC0 (UNOFFICIAL) Beta2 4/25/2012

Search This thread

halrulez

Nov 30, 2007
They all right now look the same. Different ones just have different options and different fixes.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

adamsmiley

Jul 23, 2010
market

I tried to down load the market using ROM manager but it said the ROM manager need to updated. How can I do that without the market? I'm going to go try the ZemMod9 and see how that works. Thanks for all your hard work on ICS.

zenulator

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 12, 2009
I chose this ROM over ZendMod since this claims MMS is working. Does the interface of ZenMod9 look different? This is my first experience with ICS

ZenMod has some more customizations via quattro control that's not in cm yet. Also ZenMod has different style for the toggles in the notification drop down.

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

Reactions: halrulez

one_love_420

Oct 24, 2010
onerhythmprojects.org
I tried to down load the market using ROM manager but it said the ROM manager need to updated. How can I do that without the market? I'm going to go try the ZemMod9 and see how that works. Thanks for all your hard work on ICS.

http://download.clockworkmod.com/recoveries/RomManager.apk

That is taken straight from get - rommanager script in the cm vendor https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cyanogen/blob/gingerbread/get-rommanager

-somebody-

Apr 2, 2011
GB
If anyone cares koushs touch ClockworkMod recovery is up for the shift on the site or for purchase through ROM Manager
ive been using it since last night and i like it, it was worth the $2.

Sent from my HTCream Sammiched Shift using tapatalk.

Last edited:
Reactions: hamagc

halrulez

Nov 30, 2007
If anyone cares koushs touch ClockworkMod recovery is up for the shift on the site or for purchase through ROM Manager
ive been using it since last night and i like it, it was worth the $2.

Sent from my HTCream Sammiched Shift using tapatalk.

For people that have already bought ROM manager it is BS to have to pay for a recovery also. Hope this nickle and dime crap stops.

Reactions: YoungCorruptionV2.0

crump84

Feb 19, 2011
The Gump
For people that have already bought ROM manager it is BS to have to pay for a recovery also. Hope this nickle and dime crap stops.

Just download it through the website and flash through fastboot... Problem solved

Now, back to topic :p

Sent from my Android powered Tenderloin

KiDxNinja

Jan 13, 2012
Just download it through the website and flash through fastboot... Problem solved

Now, back to topic :p

Sent from my Android powered Tenderloin

Would it be to much to all for a link? This glitchy ics browser isn't that easy xD

Edit:Nvm. I got it lol

Last edited:

zenulator

Apr 12, 2009
Chrome beta is in the market

Kujila

Jun 7, 2011
Camera doesn't work for me... It remains black, and sometimes crashes. Is there any hotfix or terminal command to do before the camera is enabled? Thanks.

zenulator

Apr 12, 2009
yeah well the links were pulled on his site and rom manager because of someone with fat fingers filing a bug report that was sketchy. i didnt see the other post, sorry. just letting people know the links were back up

The links for it are up. Also I uploaded it to my google code page from chrome one ics if it goes down again.

http://code.google.com/p/zen-droid/...y-clockwork-touch-5.8.1.6-speedy.img&can=2&q=

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

sparksco

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
docs.google.com
yeah well the links were pulled on his site and rom manager because of someone with fat fingers filing a bug report that was sketchy. i didnt see the other post, sorry. just letting people know the links were back up

Yeah just thought maybe it would be better to have the discussion in one thread instead of all over the place.

BigSplit

Jan 7, 2012
So how can I issue the commands to fix the market in terminal if the terminal emulator force closes?

EDIT : Nevermind, did it from ADB shell

Last edited:

sparksco

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
docs.google.com
Would it not be easier to just put the script into the rom builds so they are already in the rom and funtioning out of the box? Instead of having each person create the script.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an unofficial cyanogenmod9 RC0 for the shift.

This is my personal ROM. I am only uploading this for people to preview and test nothing more nothing less. I am not part of the cyanogenmod team. Don't ask for eta's, updates or fixes.

It comes as is. No google apps. Download them from rom manager or somewhere else.

All discussions, comments, complaints, bugreports are welcome.

There is no warranty expressed or implied. I make no claims to this work besides making it available for the shift.

Working:
    Mostly Everything but 4G
    Yes camera/camcorder/panorama work

Bugs:
    You tell me. There is always something.

Notes:
    Try this for vvm. I'm not going to include it in the ROM.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23635884&postcount=1

Instructions:
    Be rooted
    Custom recovery
    Full wipe
    Flash ROM
    Flash any patches
    Reboot

Download ROM
    Download Patch1
    The following is the main repo I used for this. It's a repo for the vision but since our phones are very close only minimal modifications to some frameworks and the kernel are needed. I'm not going to be doing anything more on the shift so I hope this helps.

https://github.com/jerl92

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
    New rom is up. Everything should be working but 4G.

Here is a link. Its also in the OP.

cm9 RC0 beta 2
    Anyone want ics sense with camera and all that working?

I agree with sparksco.

Zenulator. It seems like we are really close to a fully functional ICS ROM for the Shift.

Please post the full source code either here or github so that other developers can access it and make contributions for the good of the community.