[Fixed] MX Player crashes on Vernee Mars Pro (Android 7.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Lex Matrix

Sep 17, 2017
1. Device Manufacturer & Model : Vernee Mars Pro
2. Android Version : Android 7.0
3. Rom Info : Stock Rom from 2017.09.07
4. Detailed Problem Description : App crashes when I start any video file, error message not appear

log: drive.google.com/open?id=0B3XVwG48ARzjdHVnaW85QjE3NmM
video from screen: drive.google.com/open?id=0B3XVwG48ARzjSkdsZEZhT0tHVmM

UPDATE.
Mx player crashes even in file list when I rotate phone into landscape orientation or if I start it from landscape orientation. At the same time vertical videos play well.
log where I only rotate phone: drive.google.com/open?id=0B3XVwG48ARzjb1FERlpwQWJZdVk

Last edited:

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
1. Device Manufacturer & Model : Vernee Mars Pro
2. Android Version : Android 7.0
3. Rom Info : Stock Rom from 2017.09.07
4. Detailed Problem Description : App crashes when I start any video file, error message not appear

log: drive.google.com/open?id=0B3XVwG48ARzjdHVnaW85QjE3NmM
video from screen: drive.google.com/open?id=0B3XVwG48ARzjSkdsZEZhT0tHVmM

UPDATE.
Mx player crashes even in file list when I rotate phone into landscape orientation or if I start it from landscape orientation. At the same time vertical videos play well.
log where I only rotate phone: drive.google.com/open?id=0B3XVwG48ARzjb1FERlpwQWJZdVk

Can you restart the device and check again?
If it's required clear MX Player data & check again.

Do you have similar issues with previous versions too?

Lex Matrix

Sep 17, 2017
Can you restart the device and check again?
If it's required clear MX Player data & check again.

Do you have similar issues with previous versions too?
No, restarting and clearing isn't help, also as another version. I asked another owners of this phone, they said that they haven't this problem. I'll try to unroot my phone and if it don't help then I'll reload firmware

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
No, restarting and clearing isn't help, also as another version. I asked another owners of this phone, they said that they haven't this problem. I'll try to unroot my phone and if it don't help then I'll reload firmware

If you are using a modified or patched version of the Pro versions, it may happen.
If you are using genuine pro version, then the issue might be with your firmware (as another user with the same device doesn't have issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts