1,406 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,618

By Mikyno, Senior Member on 25th May 2014, 09:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th October 2014, 09:48 PM |#3461  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 126

More
If u click on the profile pic it should show the donate address.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
28th October 2014, 11:28 PM |#3462  
Flag Laval
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Now I see the "Donate to me" button on the desktop computer. I don't know why it doesn't show on my phone or tablet. Anyway, I've done it. confirmation : 51G27420M9687382V. Thank you so much to give that second wonderful life to all our GN 10.1.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rickforet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rickforet Ad-Free
28th October 2014, 11:30 PM |#3463  
OP Senior Member
Roma
Thanks Meter: 1,618

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickforet

Now I see the "Donate to me" button on the desktop computer. I don't know why it doesn't show on my phone or tablet. Anyway, I've done it. confirmation : 51G27420M9687382V. Thank you so much to give that second wonderful life to all our GN 10.1.

Thanks a lot dude
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikyno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mikyno Ad-Free
29th October 2014, 12:12 AM |#3464  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Is there a way for the lock screen to rotate? Mine defaults to portrait and it won't rotate to landscape... =T

Also, can you disable scroll wallpaper?
29th October 2014, 12:18 AM |#3465  
Thanks Meter: 1,559

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluemirage

Is there a way for the lock screen to rotate? Mine defaults to portrait and it won't rotate to landscape... =T

Also, can you disable scroll wallpaper?

There is a setting for that in GravityBox!
The Following User Says Thank You to Haldi4803 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Haldi4803 Ad-Free
29th October 2014, 07:03 AM |#3466  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi all the pro! Thank you Mikyno for this awesome ROM!!!

I encounter a small issue here, after upgrading to V7 (I used it since V3), I notice that the VPN is no longer working (even using 3rd party apps), there was no problem at all for all the older version but only V7.

Any advise?
29th October 2014, 08:59 AM |#3467  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 224

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin1702

I encounter a small issue here, after upgrading to V7 (I used it since V3), I notice that the VPN is no longer working (even using 3rd party apps), there was no problem at all for all the older version but only V7.

Any advise?

If you dirty flashed from a previous version delete the VPN account and re-enter. That fixed mine. If not reflash from clean install it should work.
29th October 2014, 09:45 AM |#3468  
Flag Kuala Lumpur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butla

If you dirty flashed from a previous version delete the VPN account and re-enter. That fixed mine. If not reflash from clean install it should work.

I flash with full data wipe yet it is not working.
29th October 2014, 11:02 AM |#3469  
Flag Tarlac city
Thanks Meter: 5,061

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Any advise?

I always use different VPN apps I didn't have any problem.they are all working fine here.Either try deleting the apps data or install the vpn app without data.Are you using a backup functioning app like titanium backup?
29th October 2014, 11:45 AM |#3470  
Flag Kuala Lumpur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by filchi756

I always use different VPN apps I didn't have any problem.they are all working fine here.Either try deleting the apps data or install the vpn app without data.Are you using a backup functioning app like titanium backup?

I tried few VPN apps :
1) hotspot shield
2) VPN Hideninja
3) SpeedVPN
4) Super VPN

all also fail to connect, and all of these apps are newly download and install from Google Play. May I know which apps u use and is working?
29th October 2014, 12:05 PM |#3471  
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:

I tried few VPN apps :
1) hotspot shield
2) VPN Hideninja
3) SpeedVPN
4) Super VPN

all also fail to connect, and all of these apps are newly download and install from Google Play. May I know which apps u use and is working?

Hidemyass VPN works flawlessly. And I upgraded via a dirty flash

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)