[Updated 12/08] Comprehensive List of Available Cases + Reviews!

Search This thread

antonyfl

Mar 31, 2010
I have been scouring the internet for cases for the tablet and decided to share it in a list with pictures to help the process along. If I can find any reviews, I will post the link to it as well! If I am missing any, let me know! I will try to keep this as up to date as possible

I will also be posting the Newest additions to the top of the list (as I find/add them!)

I encourage the posting of any reviews you may have here so i can link it to your post / Video / topic!

Samsung Official Cases

Samsung Official Cases:

Book Cover Case

• Book_cover_case_movie_view_600x600.jpg
  • Price: $59.99 USD
  • Link: http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-tab-accessories/EFC-1B1NBEBSTD
  • Review: http://tinyurl.com/6x5x3jg

Leather Pouch

Bluetooth Keyboard Case

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Acase EZ Carry Case

GSAstore™ Ultra Slim Tri-Fold Case

The CLIP - ElectronicCrap

Portfolio Cases:

Zenus Masstige Color Edge2

Incipio KickStand Case(???????????)

Melko Kios-Type 3 Angle Case

Melko Book-Type Case

Melko Jacka-Type Case

Aurum Stand Case (Black, White and Brown) with Stylus

Kiwi Cases : Executive Folio

ZooGue Genius

ZenusCase Prestige

ZenusCase Masstige

rooCase Multi-Angle

rooCase Executive

rooCase UltraSlim

Acase Folio

CaseCrown TriFold Case

CaseCrown Standby Case

DURAGADGET Stand Case

Belkin Slim Folio

Belkin Verve

Last edited:

thphilly

Jul 5, 2011
Philadelphia
I didnt know about the roocase executive, thanks for that. How do the dimensions of this compare to other tablets? Best buy didn't have any galaxy specific cases when I was in the store.

antonyfl

Mar 31, 2010

TheBigSaxon

May 6, 2011
I currently have the Belkin Slim Folio (worthless imo) and I have the CaseCrown Tri-fold on order. I'll post my review of it when I get it.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App

antonyfl

Mar 31, 2010
Currently i am only posting cases that are "brand name" to avoid confusion.

@thebigsaxon thank you . i will link the review to your thread/post

Last edited:

mrsbelpit

Oct 13, 2010
I didnt know about the roocase executive, thanks for that. How do the dimensions of this compare to other tablets? Best buy didn't have any galaxy specific cases when I was in the store.

I have this case, I'd be happy to post pics or answer questions. When I got it, it said is was for the 10.1v, but it fits the thinner tab perfectly and provides great protection.

deppeler

Jul 1, 2011
Samsung Pouch

I'm confused.
The Samsung Leather(?) Pouch seems to have 2 numbers?

EFC-1B1LBECXAR
@ Compusa, Amazon etc

EFC-1B1LBEGSTA
@ Samsung

Any ideas what's up with that, are they the same thing?

thatdude90210

Jul 2, 2011
I'm confused.
The Samsung Leather(?) Pouch seems to have 2 numbers?

Any ideas what's up with that, are they the same thing?

Looks the same. But the Amazon one isn't shipping soon anyway, says "ships within 1 to 2 months." Btw, there's a coupon code for the Samsung shop, first google hit on "Samsung coupon." It worked when I ordered on 7/2 (came out to under $30 including shipping).

antonyfl

Mar 31, 2010
Updated:

• included section for newest reviews
  • will put newest cases at the top of the list
  • added: ZooGue Genius, Aurum, Melko and Kiwi Cases

@elingreen
I will try to get the weights posted as well but they will take some time.

Last edited:

Jnn1

Nov 10, 2010
Casecrown Tri-fold Bold review

The Case Crown Tri-fold was my first case, and it was quite nice, though I gave it away to my friend, who also brought a GT10 on my advice.

The nice thing about it (and I miss) is that because of the tri-fold, you could tilt it in two different degrees without having to turn the tab 180 degrees. Fold the screen cover once, and place the folded flap against the small fastening square on the back, and you have a shallow tilt for typing mode. Fold it once more and then (like the ipad smart cover) the cover folds into a triangle that supports the back and places the tablet in a steeper tilt fit for viewing mode. I'd post photos if I still had them, but already given away.

The not so nice thing is the leather is faux, and smelled, even if it went away in a day or two. The case itself was customized for the GT10, with slots in the right place for the speakers, power button, etc, but the cutting and stitching still seemed rough to my eyes. Finally, although it was nice of them to make the inside of the cover with a kind of micro cloth fabric to protect the screen, it also meant that because that inner skin touches the surface when you open up the case and position it (either typing or viewing mode), it picked up a lot of bits and pieces of dirt and dust, which defeated the purpose.

Overall, I though it was pretty decent for the price, and useful for typing and viewing, but not the best finish nor the most well thought out layout. I switched to the official Sammy bookcase cover, though I have bones about it too and may return.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1156128

Reactions: antonyfl

Ansextra

Mar 1, 2011
Central NJ
Looks the same. But the Amazon one isn't shipping soon anyway, says "ships within 1 to 2 months." Btw, there's a coupon code for the Samsung shop, first google hit on "Samsung coupon." It worked when I ordered on 7/2 (came out to under $30 including shipping).
I used Summer2011 and got 30% off but with a list price of $59 that brought it down to $42. What code did you get that gave you 50% off?

Kitinas

Aug 24, 2009
They need to hurry the heck up with that keyboard case. Especially now that we can get Ubuntu running on these things.

Top Liked Posts