ICS & GB rom forthcoming

Search This thread

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
Looking to work on @_jt1134_ ICS base for the charge. Also might toss out a GB Rom. New to XDA and Twitter.

Follow me on twitter for updates! :D

@das7982

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
NICE!! We need all the hands we can get and welcome to Charge....can't wait.

Falcyn

Jan 18, 2010
Understand I mean no offense by this, but quite a few experienced ROM developers have made this same announcement, but then backed off when they realized how difficult ROM development for this phone is.

So I'm inclined to be a bit skeptical about these sorts of announcements. If and when you have something to actually show... great.

das7982

Feb 28, 2012
Broken Arrow
Understand I mean no offense by this, but quite a few experienced ROM developers have made this same announcement, but then backed off when they realized how difficult ROM development for this phone is.

So I'm inclined to be a bit skeptical about these sorts of announcements. If and when you have something to actually show... great.

I understand your frustration. I'm just offering my assistance In hopes that I can make the charge community happy

Follow me on Twitter @das7982

Reactions: Deeked

xdadevnube

Jun 28, 2011
I'm all for any new development on this phone. I can't think much more exciting than a working RIL though. I would be pumped with Voodoo Color, but who knows if that will work out.
RIL is the key I think. I would have a Chargasm if that happens.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

HTCluva

Dec 30, 2010
Cool...especially looking forward to another GB rom out and the help to ICS will be great too

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looking to work on @_jt1134_ ICS base for the charge. Also might toss out a GB Rom. New to XDA and Twitter.

Follow me on twitter for updates! :D

@das7982

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I understand your frustration. I'm just offering my assistance In hopes that I can make the charge community happy

I'll congratulate you when you make a ROM.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium