Whatever Happened to the Forum Merge?

Search This thread

NJGSII

Nov 15, 2011
Howell, NJ
Yes I know it's a question, but I stuck it in general because it's about the subforum in general.

Few months ago it was decided the AT&T forums would be merged with the International forums as a lot of the stuff from there would work with the AT&T One and vice versa. It's also a pain to keep going back and forth between the two fourms. If it's not gonna happen at this point that's fine, I'm just wondering what's up.

Thank you

Red5

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
Not gonna happen after all. Something about LTE and firmware being different enough to keep the forums separate.

Reactions: Simba501 and NJGSII

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes I know it's a question, but I stuck it in general because it's about the subforum in general.

Few months ago it was decided the AT&T forums would be merged with the International forums as a lot of the stuff from there would work with the AT&T One and vice versa. It's also a pain to keep going back and forth between the two fourms. If it's not gonna happen at this point that's fine, I'm just wondering what's up.

Thank you
    Not gonna happen after all. Something about LTE and firmware being different enough to keep the forums separate.
    I think they should merge them and just leave an AT&T subthread.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
    Reasonable answer.

Thanks for the response.

It sucks though, I was one of the biggest supporters for the merge... But in the end I can respect the decision to keep it separate. If it saves one person from bricking their device, then it's worth it.