[Q] Sprint Model European Firmware?

Search This thread

dtx.boy

Mar 4, 2013
I bought an LG Flex LS995 to get it unlocked and use it with Tmobile, the problem is that under settings it shows model number D955 instead of LS995, Ive tried the stock firmware for the sprint model but it fails, the phone doesn't even recognize my sim card and the imei number appears as unknown, is there any way to get the phone back to sprint and then unlock it?.

robhuffster

Mar 1, 2012
Salt Lake
www.riterootmods.com
I bought an LG Flex LS995 to get it unlocked and use it with Tmobile, the problem is that under settings it shows model number D955 instead of LS995, Ive tried the stock firmware for the sprint model but it fails, the phone doesn't even recognize my sim card and the imei number appears as unknown, is there any way to get the phone back to sprint and then unlock it?.

yes there is... can you get into fastboot mode by chance or are you rooted???

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

yes there is... can you get into fastboot mode by chance or are you rooted???

hey if you have teamviewer i can help you out.... let me know sorry it took so long to get back to you...

st3wart

Feb 14, 2009
Philadelphia
HTC Leo
HTC One X+
Hey guys, not trying to hijack you thread. But I also have similar problem. I have a sprint Ls995 And it thinks its a d959. Problem is when I bought the phone I didn't not know someone flashed a T-Mobile ROM on the phone. So I factory reset it in the car and now stuck with a phone that boots up and goes threw the setup wizard but force closes and restarts the setup wizard. Any help would be very appreciative. I can get into factory recovery and boot into download mode.

For quicker response you can find me on Google chat. Or email chuckstewart81@gmail.com

Last edited: