By megalomanic14, Senior Member on 28th January 2014, 07:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th January 2014, 06:05 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14

Att Note 3 N900A Rom: Based on Mj5

Great. Thank you for the ROM. We have more ROM to flash.
28th January 2014, 07:05 PM |#12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyOK

Great. Thank you for the ROM. We have more ROM to flash.

For sure...hope you like it...let me know what you think.

Mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free
28th January 2014, 07:27 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:

Thanks alot....hope you like it

Mega

thank you for your work @Megalomanic more rom options. Is all hidden toggle enabled by default
28th January 2014, 07:42 PM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamolu

thank you for your work @Megalomanic more rom options. Is all hidden toggle enabled by default

No...I left it stock...but you can easily do it in wanam in 2 seconds ..As many or few as you want. Under notification panel. .. Quick seeing toggles slider. .. set reboot... Enjoy

Mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free
28th January 2014, 07:46 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:

No...I left it stock...but you can easily do it in wanam in 2 seconds ..As many or few as you want. Under notification panel. .. Quick seeing toggles slider. .. set reboot... Enjoy

Mega

i like wanam xposed alot, but that's one feature never knew it had...thanks for pointing that out @megalomanic14
28th January 2014, 07:56 PM |#17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamolu

i like wanam xposed alot, but that's one feature never knew it had...thanks for pointing that out @megalomanic14

Sure thing. .. but all toggles is something I'll put in v2...Hope you like the rom man enjoy

Mega
The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free
28th January 2014, 08:03 PM |#18  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 3

More
font fc's
No big deal but has anyone noticed when trying to change the font style it force closes?
28th January 2014, 08:27 PM |#19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by arod175

No big deal but has anyone noticed when trying to change the font style it force closes?

I haven't. ..then again I never change fonts tbh...I didn't remove any of them so Idk why it would...well see if anyone else has that issue...If it does just stick with stock font and I'll check into it ...thanks for letting me know

Mega
The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free
28th January 2014, 08:31 PM |#20  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

I haven't. ..then again I never change fonts tbh...I didn't remove any of them so Idk why it would...well see if anyone else has that issue...If it does just stick with stock font and I'll check into it ...thanks for letting me know

Mega

Cool, but like I said no big deal. I just thought you should know.
28th January 2014, 10:11 PM |#21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by arod175

Cool, but like I said no big deal. I just thought you should know.

Yea I appreciate it. .This is kinda the main reason of this first build...I've tested 99% of what I could think of but there's always little things lol...i wanted tk get it as flawless as possible and take suggestions or ideas for build 2 coming in a few days...I updated post in op with the issue just in case and will try to figure out what's up. Thanks again hope your enjoying the rom.

Mega
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)