[ROM] FireNote Mj5 Deodex V23XxX The Pinnacle of FN Builds

23,997 posts
Thanks Meter: 20,576

By megalomanic14, Senior Member on 28th January 2014, 07:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th January 2014, 10:11 PM |#21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by arod175

Cool, but like I said no big deal. I just thought you should know.

Yea I appreciate it. .This is kinda the main reason of this first build...I've tested 99% of what I could think of but there's always little things lol...i wanted tk get it as flawless as possible and take suggestions or ideas for build 2 coming in a few days...I updated post in op with the issue just in case and will try to figure out what's up. Thanks again hope your enjoying the rom.

Mega
28th January 2014, 11:36 PM |#22  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 638

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14

I haven't. ..then again I never change fonts tbh...I didn't remove any of them so Idk why it would...well see if anyone else has that issue...If it does just stick with stock font and I'll check into it ...thanks for letting me know

Mega

You have to add a couple lines to the updater script. The fix is in the thread for AzureROM. I should have a few minutes tonight to find the specific post for ya. Cool looking ROM man...keep up the good work!

Edit: search AzureROM thread for @SunnyOK he posted the fix!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to tropazr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tropazr Ad-Free
29th January 2014, 01:27 AM |#23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropazr

You have to add a couple lines to the updater script. The fix is in the thread for AzureROM. I should have a few minutes tonight to find the specific post for ya. Cool looking ROM man...keep up the good work!

Edit: search AzureROM thread for @SunnyOK he posted the fix!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks man I appreciate it...I'm just confused as I build for the 4 devices i own currently plus my past devices and i have never had an issue like this where I got system fc from something I didn't remove or mod...and I have all the same stuff removed from my stock rom slot mj5 build with no issue...so Idk what's up. ..but ill Def check into the script...thanks alot man.

Mega

Update...Super weird lol...Thank you very much for the heads up...found the script and updated the meta inf. Much appreciated man.
29th January 2014, 04:04 AM |#24  
Update for what's coming in v2 in a few days...
1. Unlocked All hidden toggles for notification panel
2. Further speed and battery mods
3. Increase data speeds nearly 50%..discovered several tweaks in my last galaxy mega build doubled lte and hspa + data speeds
4. A few more useful xposed mods
5. Further shedding of useless apks from the system
6. Overall lighter and even faster, easily pushing quadrant over the 20k mark

Any other suggestions will be considered. Hope you guys are enjoying the rom

Mega
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free
29th January 2014, 02:00 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Quote:

Update for what's coming in v2 in a few days...
1. Unlocked All hidden toggles for notification panel
2. Further speed and battery mods
3. Increase data speeds nearly 50%..discovered several tweaks in my last galaxy mega build doubled lte and hspa + data speeds
4. A few more useful xposed mods
5. Further shedding of useless apks from the system
6. Overall lighter and even faster, easily pushing quadrant over the 20k mark

Any other suggestions will be considered. Hope you guys are enjoying the rom

Mega

v1 is running very nicely, thank you. I look forward to v2.
29th January 2014, 03:04 PM |#26  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave812

v1 is running very nicely, thank you. I look forward to v2.

Thanks alot man I'm glad it's running great for you...I just started testing v2 last night...will continue testing everything and refining the build even further. Look for it to post sometime Thursday, Friday at the latest. So far it's shaping up to be extremely fast and smooth, basically a refinement of the speed and fluency already on v1, some added features mentioned above, faster data speeds and longer lasting battery life. A few new apks built in...trying to make it the best possible experience for us to use. Again any suggestions or feedback is much appreciated guys. Thanks

Mega
The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free
30th January 2014, 01:14 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Awesome job man keep it up if you need anyone to help test just give me a shut.
30th January 2014, 01:21 AM |#28  
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefreak664

Awesome job man keep it up if you need anyone to help test just give me a shut.

Awesome man I really appreciate it...i try to test it as much as possible so your guys experience is as close to perfect as I can...but any feedback you would like no offer or anything you'd like to see for v2 please let me know asap and I'll work on fixing or adding it in...this v2 is shaping up pretty nicely I'm extremely pleased with it so far....look for it to post tomorrow sometime, and I'll update the op with v2 features and tweaks later tonight. Again man the support is very much appreciated and in hope you enjoy my roms man.

Mega
30th January 2014, 01:26 AM |#29  

More
All I ask for is a different boot and shut down animation
30th January 2014, 01:30 AM |#30  
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefreak664

All I ask for is a different boot and shut down animation

Ahhh Ok...i may build you that one special since this is trying to be an extremely fast and battery efficient stock rom look and feel, that's tweaked and some cool features baked in...As basically all other roms are themed or plain simple deodex. I'm trying to fill a gap But let me get the build finalized then we'll go from there.

Mega
30th January 2014, 01:35 AM |#31  

More
Quote:

Ahhh Ok...i may build you that one special since this is trying to be an extremely fast and battery efficient stock rom...As basically all other roms are themed or plain simple deodex. I'm trying to fill a gap But let me get the build finalized then we'll go from there.

Mega

That is why I love this rom I'm not big into themes but the stock animations are so boring.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)