FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.4.2][NC2][V3] Internazionale | Inter, Stock, Root, Clean, VeryStable[19.4.14]

104 posts
Thanks Meter: 67

By Amethystx, Senior Member on 9th April 2014, 07:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th April 2014, 06:51 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Just upload V2.
14th April 2014, 09:33 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
tethering working?
15th April 2014, 06:34 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x61tab

tethering working?

Yes, No problem at all.
15th April 2014, 01:12 PM |#24  
Flag orlando
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartAs$Phone

So, as enticing as this is, can someone touch on what the install involves? Because KitKat has a different bootloader, most roms require jumping through some hoops to get it installed. Here, it presented like its so simple that no instructions are needed. Thats great except it also states that this is rooted. I would guess that I already need to be on 4.4 KitKat to go on to this without the Odin Flashes that other 4.4.2 ROMs require. Can someone please clarify? I don't suppose I can just flash this to a slot on Safestrap?

No you can't flash to a slot has to be stock slot if you are already on a kit kat rom install SS 3.7.2 wipe and install if on JB rom you have to find the coming from jellybean download and follow instructions (very easy ) I'm sure someone else can post the link to the download folder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
17th April 2014, 05:58 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member

More
Is anybody use this rom?
The Following User Says Thank You to Amethystx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Amethystx Ad-Free
17th April 2014, 02:06 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystx

Is anybody use this rom?

Not sure why theres no activity in this thread. This should be a great NC2 Based Stock Rooted Rom. I just flashed it and it seems quite fast.

I don't see why anyone would want to use the old UrDroid rom when this is effectively the same thing but based on a newer build and without all the AT&T trash.

Will report back after some use. Seems great so far though.
17th April 2014, 02:44 PM |#27  
Flag Sparks, MD
Thanks Meter: 16

More
When I load should my baseband version show: N9005XXUENC2. I've uploaded and my baseband states: N900AUCUCMLG. Reason why I'm asking in the OP is stated I would get an "H" for my data symbol and I'm getting "4g". The I was using the S5 Rom and changed to this one. Please advise.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrambert

When I load should my baseband version show: N9005XXUENC2. I've uploaded and my baseband states: N900AUCUCMLG. Reason why I'm asking in the OP is stated I would get an "H" for my data symbol and I'm getting "4g". The I was using the S5 Rom and changed to this one. Please advise.

After additional reading I had to change my modem to the latest which is the baseband. Now I'm about to test this ROM.
17th April 2014, 02:54 PM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrambert

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

After additional reading I had to change my modem to the latest which is the baseband. Now I'm about to test this ROM.

If it says 4G it means you have LTE, I believe. H/H+ does show. the reason it says MLG is because its not actually NC2. Its based on NC2. You can't flash the real NC2 without its bootloader etc.

ISSUE 1: Contacts app FCs upon opening. I copied the "SecContacts_OSup.apk" & "SecContactsProvider.apk" from Dynamic Kat which seemed to have fixed the issue.

ISSUE 2: Theres no S-Voice. Is it a North America only thing?

ISSUE 3: Theres no "Samsung Apps" but there is the "Samsung Apps Widget" which is useless without its counter part

Continuing to test...
17th April 2014, 02:59 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerkleyJ

If it says 4G it means you have LTE, I believe. H/H+ does show. the reason it says MLG is because its not actually NC2. Its based on NC2. You can't flash the real NC2 without its bootloader etc.

ISSUE 1: Contacts app FCs upon opening. I copied the "SecContacts_OSup.apk" & "SecContactsProvider.apk" from Dynamic Kat which seemed to have fixed the issue.

Continuing to test...

ISSUE1: Contact app will FC first time it runs, second time you launch it as normal. no FC.

That i doesn't state in first post

ISSUE2: As i'm not s-voice user. i just found s-voice not include in this rom. i will add it in v3. coming soon.
17th April 2014, 03:08 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerkleyJ

ISSUE 3: Theres no "Samsung Apps" but there is the "Samsung Apps Widget" which is useless without its counter part

Continuing to test...

Thank you BerkleyJ.
17th April 2014, 04:48 PM |#31  

More
My contacts app crashed everytime I tried to open it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)