FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][JULY 30][UrDroid][STOCK][AT&T NC2 Kitkat ][ODEXED][Deodexed][W/ROOT][Ver 2 ]

7,520 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,235

Post Reply Email Thread
19th June 2014, 12:10 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tickfaw

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobeback

I did the whole coming from Jellybean to KK thing and installed on Stock slot, odin with instructions deal. Wifi worked and when i reboot i cant use it.

again did you do a complete wipe, factory reset from safestrap recovery? I have no issues
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carl1961 Ad-Free
19th June 2014, 12:16 AM |#22  
ATT California USA
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1961

I haven't had any issues, did you do a factory reset before installing, you cannot carry over JB userdata stuff, you can backup your apps with App Backup & Restore and use it to restore apps.

you might try the deodexed I uploaded today

UrDroid_ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNC2_Rooted_Deode xed.zip

Just want to make sure, are you on the old bootloader?
19th June 2014, 12:22 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:

again did you do a complete wipe, factory reset from safestrap recovery? I have no issues

I wiped data and cach through safestrap and installed in stock slot. followed directions step by step. If i want to flash deodexed to see if it fixes issue how would i flash that? also, do i need to wipe system?
19th June 2014, 12:31 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tickfaw

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by netnerd

Just want to make sure, are you on the old bootloader?

no I installed the NC2 bootloader on OP
19th June 2014, 12:35 AM |#25  
ATT California USA
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Quote:

no I installed the NC2 bootloader on OP

That is why.
Those having wifi issue (need to enter wifi password on every reboot) are on old bootloader.
19th June 2014, 12:35 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tickfaw

More
Quote:

I wiped data and cach through safestrap and installed in stock slot. followed directions step by step. If i want to flash deodexed to see if it fixes issue how would i flash that? also, do i need to wipe system?

I would do a wipe the first time, and you just need to copy zip to sdcard then install from recovery.

K-Alzwayed is helping me to verify all files in zip

but as I said before, I'm on AT&T service, and wifi, hotspot and all apps in rom or working fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carl1961 Ad-Free
19th June 2014, 12:46 AM |#27  

More
Quote:

I would do a wipe the first time, and you just need to copy zip to sdcard then install from recovery.

K-Alzwayed is helping me to verify all files in zip

but as I said before, I'm on AT&T service, and wifi, hotspot and all apps in rom or working fine.

ok. thank you. I followed the instructions on "Making the jump from Jellybean to KK" with the Odin.zip file thats recommended with your rom. Do you think im on a old bootloader and how do i change to a updated bootloader?
19th June 2014, 02:06 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tickfaw

More
Quote:

ok. thank you. I followed the instructions on "Making the jump from Jellybean to KK" with the Odin.zip file thats recommended with your rom. Do you think im on a old bootloader and how do i change to a updated bootloader?

if your on JB and in your download mod you have A2

I would follow this thread and update through the OTA to NC2 and then Root with TR.apk,

If you need kernel version 722276 download here and install with odin

install Busy box from playstore then safestrap 3.72, then do a complete backup of your official KK NC2, copy your Official KK backup to your computer, then proceed to custom rom's

If You Fail at all that because of whatever reasons then Use this thread to get to NC2,
19th June 2014, 02:28 AM |#29  

More
Quote:

I would follow this thread and update through the OTA to NC2 and then Root with TR.apk,

install Busy box from playstore then safestrap 3.72, then do a complete backup of your official KK NC2, copy your Official KK backup to your computer, then proceed to custom rom's

If You Fail at all that because of whatever reasons then Use this thread to get to NC2,

damn! in download mode im still at A2. thats weird because im on your new Kk updated rom.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Quote:

What if im on KK and my download mode reads A2?
19th June 2014, 02:32 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tickfaw

More
Quote:

damn! in download mode im still at A2. thats weird because im on your new Kk updated rom.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

What if im on KK and my download mode reads A2?

I would go to the thread I posted for you and do not use the last unless you have no other choice, your goal is to get a official NC2 backup and copied to your computer

Do not use this thread It will give you A3

19th June 2014, 04:20 AM |#31  

More
stuck on bootloader now.
Quote:

I would go to the thread I posted for you and do not use the last unless you have no other choice, your goal is to get a official NC2 backup and copied to your computer

Do not use this thread It will give you A3

followed your first thread and now im stuck on bootloader

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Quote:

Now im out of the stuck bootloader because i used the odin method from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2039&nocache=1 that got me on KK in the first place. I think i cant use the odin method you recommended because its for MJ5. I appreciate all your help, but i dont know how im going to get Wifi working.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote:

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Now im out of the stuck bootloader because i used the odin method from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2039&nocache=1 that got me on KK in the first place. I think i cant use the odin method you recommended because its for MJ5. I appreciate all your help, but i dont know how im going to get Wifi working.

And when i try flashing you odex or deodex rom through recovery all i get is errors.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)