FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] FireKat Deodex NC2 KK V24N3XxXR/V24XxXRN4 Super Fast/Battery Efficient/Smooth

23,997 posts
Thanks Meter: 20,576

By megalomanic14, Senior Member on 18th June 2014, 08:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th June 2014, 08:27 AM |#11  
Flag Panama City Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefreak664

^^^ What he said...

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks guys...always feel it's better to ask and look like a fool instead of just assuming and being a fool-

edit:
Just took another look at the first page and saw the updated post...Think I'll just stick with dynamic for now but thanks for adding another rom for our phones!!!
18th June 2014, 08:31 AM |#12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagpoag

Thanks guys...always feel it's better to ask and look like a fool instead of just assuming and being a fool

No worries dude...with all this with the leak and ss, and the few earlier kk builds now the stock based ones...don't feel stupid...and if you've seen my other threads you know we don't do you like that...may make fun of you lol but always better to ask and get some crap from friends to keep your note safe bro

Mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free
18th June 2014, 09:25 AM |#13  
Flag ashland ky
Thanks Meter: 926

More
Mega is the mod I asked for in this never mind I just noticed it is a odex build

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
18th June 2014, 09:40 AM |#14  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrycoffman45

Mega is the mod I asked for in this never mind I just noticed it is a odex build

No but do me a favor and check it out...make sure it flashes alright...should run pretty fast and smooth thanks bro

Mega
The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free
18th June 2014, 09:46 AM |#15  
Flag ashland ky

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14

No but do me a favor and check it out...make sure it flashes alright...should run pretty fast and smooth thanks bro

Mega

i will tonight getting ready for work right now
18th June 2014, 09:53 AM |#16  
Quote:

i will tonight getting ready for work right now

Awesome dude thanks alot...the deodex should go up tomorrow...and I'll work on the system ui

Mega
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free
18th June 2014, 10:45 AM |#17  
Quote:

When i get that done I'll post the system ui in the Dev or themes and apps page as well as my op so if anyone's on stock or another rom that maybe doesn't include it they can just pop it in...I'm surprised someone hasn't already posted one but it's early on...if anyone else has it done just post it and I'll repost it in op

Mega
18th June 2014, 11:27 AM |#18  
Flag ashland ky

More
All I have seen is the how to

18th June 2014, 04:39 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 3,730

More
yeeaaaaaah thats what I am talking about.
another awesome ROM added to the community. Thank you very much for the addition, brother. gonna try it and report back fo sho
18th June 2014, 05:38 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
about to install this puppy right now...doing a backup currently.
18th June 2014, 05:49 PM |#21  
Flag ashland ky

More
Cool let us know how it goes

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)