FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] FireKat Deodex NC2 KK V24N3XxXR/V24XxXRN4 Super Fast/Battery Efficient/Smooth

23,997 posts
Thanks Meter: 20,576

By megalomanic14, Senior Member on 18th June 2014, 08:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th June 2014, 05:49 PM |#21  
Flag ashland ky
Thanks Meter: 926

More
Cool let us know how it goes

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
18th June 2014, 06:09 PM |#22  
Flag Fort Worth, TX.
Thanks Meter: 1,173

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Alzwayed

yeeaaaaaah thats what I am talking about.
another awesome ROM added to the community. Thank you very much for the addition, brother. gonna try it and report back fo sho

I was wondering how long it would take for you to jump on this.... lol I thought you'd hold out till at least page 5 or 6. Hahaha. Happy flashing!

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 - Geared Up
powered by FireNote v13
"its sofa king good"
18th June 2014, 06:10 PM |#23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe277

I was wondering how long it would take for you to jump on this.... lol I thought you'd hold out till at least page 5 or 6. Hahaha. Happy flashing!

powered by FireNote v13
"its sofa king good"

Quote:

yeeaaaaaah thats what I am talking about.
another awesome ROM added to the community. Thank you very much for the addition, brother. gonna try it and report back fo sho

I was wondering the same thing when I posted last night...thinking after all the times he asked me...where in the hell is kalz lol let me how it is dude

Mega
18th June 2014, 06:17 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 3,730

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14

I was wondering the same thing when I posted last night...thinking after all the times he asked me...where in the hell is kalz lol let me how it is dude

Mega

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe277

powered by FireNote v13
"its sofa king good"

reason why is ever since I had root and put on xposed and all the modules, I've been having this issue with my stock rom ( I never wanna change it and if someone helps me solve it I'd stay). Screen rotation functionality has stopped on my phone. can't see anything in landscape mode anymore. only Netflix and YouTube because they're able to force it. I have so many things that I'll need to restore and it'll be the biggest pain ever. mega any help is much appreciated brother.
18th June 2014, 06:25 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
oops!! I just did a format data instead of factory reset (in safestrap)..and, obviously, now I am just getting a boot loop that keeps on rebooting at the galaxy note 3 screen. Talk about a brainfart---How do I recover from this?
18th June 2014, 06:28 PM |#26  
Quote:

reason why is ever since I had root and put on xposed and all the modules, I've been having this issue with my stock rom ( I never wanna change it and if someone helps me solve it I'd stay). Screen rotation functionality has stopped on my phone. can't see anything in landscape mode anymore. only Netflix and YouTube because they're able to force it. I have so many things that I'll need to restore and it'll be the biggest pain ever. mega any help is much appreciated brother.

That sounds like a bit a jam dude...i would make a backup of the rom as is....then flash either this one or the deodex later on for a few reasons. ...one is that will test if it's mods made to your stock rom or your notes hardware that's the issue...two is that even if your happy with stock you know how much better the optimized builds are over stock...that's the route I'd go, since it's not like you'd be coming back or settling stock anyway

Mega
18th June 2014, 06:31 PM |#27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by cms062407

oops!! I just did a format data instead of factory reset (in safestrap)..and, obviously, now I am just getting a boot loop that keeps on rebooting at the galaxy note 3 screen. Talk about a brainfart---How do I recover from this?

You need to try an boot back into ss and do it properly or your gonna be in a bit of trouble dude tbh ... you wiped the rom off your note then booted up with no rom in stock slot I'm guessing?

Mega
18th June 2014, 06:38 PM |#28  
Flag ashland ky
Thanks Meter: 926

More
This should get you back up and running http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2703006

18th June 2014, 06:42 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 329

More
So if I'm on firenote v13 how do I jump to these new rom 🙊

tupirujp ... unrootable note 😔
18th June 2014, 06:44 PM |#30  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrycoffman45

This should get you back up and running http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2703006

Jerry hey man what would reflashing the same rom get him?? He needs to get back into ss??

Mega
18th June 2014, 06:45 PM |#31  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupirujp

So if I'm on firenote v13 how do I jump to these new rom 🙊

tupirujp ... unrootable note 😔

You have to unroot completely , uninstall ss, take the ota update to stock kk, root with towelroot, install ss and flash the kk build

Mega
The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megalomanic14 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)