1,284 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,275

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd March 2018, 08:04 AM |#3511  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 7,417

More
@yogi.306: German translation completed; however, I realised that gratefully someone else contributed. It's a pity that localize.im doesn't show who contributed and doesn't allow for votes or selection.
I absolutely agree with the very valid statements of @DumF0rGaming and @gaich, and I decided not to contribute to anything anymore that is provided via localize.im. Good to hear they're shuting down.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
23rd March 2018, 08:10 AM |#3512  
Flag Xalapa
Thanks Meter: 20

Donate to Me
More
@yogi.306 Spanish translations now ready!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hrhigher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hrhigher Ad-Free
23rd March 2018, 08:50 AM |#3513  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 558

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrhigher

@yogi.306 Spanish translations now ready!

Thank you, added to app, next update will have all.
thank you very much for help and time.
The Following User Says Thank You to yogi.306 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yogi.306 Ad-Free
24th March 2018, 11:00 AM |#3514  
Recognized Themer
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 1,895

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noc.jfcbs

@yogi.306: German translation completed; however, I realised that gratefully someone else contributed. It's a pity that localize.im doesn't show who contributed and doesn't allow for votes or selection.

Hello, that was me. Sorry.

Tapatalk • Android
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supergrobi94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift supergrobi94 Ad-Free
25th March 2018, 08:37 AM |#3515  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergrobi94

Hello, that was me. Sorry.

I wasn't complaining about the contribution of anybody else, and I apologise if this had been misunderstood. No need at all to say sorry. I'm grateful for everybody who contributes to a translation, and as we saw the job is much faster done this way.
Actually, I've complained about localize.im's lack of capabilities. I've rather the possibility not only to recognise who else contributed but also to offer multiple solutions by multiple translators and the capability to communicate, discuss and argue among the translators and with the developer. There are different ways how a sentence or phrase can be translated in a respective context, and I'm convinced team work finally delivers the most suitable translation. Expecially for German, for example you require the dev's desire for the use of the formal "Sie" or if the dev rather prefers the informal salutation "Du/du". And in latter case, then we still have to discuss if we use the more respectful "Du" or simply "du" as both is possible by the German dictionary "Der Duden".
Personally, I prefer to work with crowdin.com as it meets all my requirements under special consideration that it saves me time; and it's my leisure time I invest. For this reason, my earlier statement that I'm going to refrain from the use of localize.im in future. I don't know why they are shutting down but probably due to the above mentioned lack of capabilities resulting in less and less customers...???
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
25th March 2018, 03:50 PM |#3516  
Flag Razor city
Thanks Meter: 292

More
@yogi.306

Croatian translations are complete, app added on GitHub. If you transfer to Crowdin with the translations, let us now so I can update the links on GitHub.

As always, have a lovely day you all!

Cheers!

EDIT:

I've updated the repository, some apps were moved to another branch (which weren't modified for 2 months, to ongoing_translations) so it's easier to see what is new and what is mostly translated.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dugi9991 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dugi9991 Ad-Free
26th March 2018, 01:12 PM |#3517  
Flag Parnamirim
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi.306

Hello,

one more app friends !! Android P Volume Slider,
https://www.xda-developers.com/andro...me-slider-app/

Please help me with the translations, the app is almost same like the one i asked earlier Quick Volume controls. so i have 60% string already so only added new 38 strings for translation, Please help me.

link of localize site:
https://www.localize.im/v/33j

and also string file attached.

Please help
@novas78 , @yshalsager, @noc.jfcbs , @krzysiekb92 , @Ilko , @kubalav , @tphg, @Hrhigher , @xPunkt, @xda_dentex,
@dugi9991 , @emcom , @gaich , @JHAM2005 , @supergrobi94 , @Taivotat2, @JoaoMarcos

Pick here mate.
Brazilian Portuguese is ready.
Attached Files
File Type: xml strings_pt_BR.xml - [Click for QR Code] (4.0 KB, 6 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Taivotat2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Taivotat2 Ad-Free
19th April 2018, 03:32 PM |#3518  
Thanks Meter: 774

More
Hello there. personalDNSfilter will get an update, so I ask for help here and link to this and this.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to t-ryder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift t-ryder Ad-Free
19th April 2018, 04:29 PM |#3519  
Recognized Translator
Flag I don't remember...
Thanks Meter: 1,217

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-ryder

Hello there. personalDNSfilter will get an update, so I ask for help here and link to this and this.

The Czech language is already complete.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to novas78 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift novas78 Ad-Free
20th April 2018, 07:03 AM |#3520  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-ryder

German translation was already completed.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
20th April 2018, 12:07 PM |#3521  
Thanks Meter: 774

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noc.jfcbs

German translation was already completed.

Na klar Gevadder. Wir sind ja auch deutsche devs und so... =)
Sure, we are german devs. But thanks anyway.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to t-ryder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift t-ryder Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)