Dual internal micro sd card adapter

Search This thread

spicy_puerto_rican

Apr 1, 2011
Texas
I had it charging on the table next to me on the couch in my living room where I was sleeping. The only reason why it was next to the couch on the table and not in my bedroom is because my mom came to take care of me due to myself having a rhinoplasty to fix the deviated septom in my nose.

I heard a Rice Crispy Treat snap, crackle, and pop and looked around but didn't see anything because I was laying on the couch with my head away from the phone, which was behind me on the side table facing away from me. I then smelled plastic burning then looked around further and saw a plume of smoke emanating from the back of the phone because it was face down.

Next thing I know I turn around, yank it off the charging cable but drop it because I burned my fingers and it created a hole through my shorts in the process due to the extreme heat. Next thing I know, its on the floor and a 3 foot fire ends up shooting up out of the back of the phone because it landed face down but the battery overheated and exploded. It was so bad, I had to use the fire extinguisher to put out the fire and then drag it outside to keep the fire alarm from going outside but also keep from smoking out my apartment! :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ahh ha! I found it... kind of. It's basically this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...rd-Compact-Flash-CF-Card-Type/1889508912.html but has (2) strips coming off if it to tie into a set of dual micro SD TF adapters. This would allow you to input the male side of this adapter into the back of the phone/tablet, while you could potentially input (2) 128GB micro SD cards into each slot of the TF adapter. If I remember correctly, this guy's version years ago was similar to what I'm looking for but his had 2 TF slots each for 2 separate regular-sized SD cards and was able to read up to 128GB's or so with his. Im saying, take the same technology but add 2 TF adapters to input (2) 128GB micro SD cards instead and put the male end of the adapter into the female micro SD card slot into the back of the tablet/phone.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium