[Recovery] [Unofficial] CWM RECOVERY 5.0.2.8 for KARBONN A9+

Search This thread

Eklovya

Dec 22, 2011
Delhi
Good News for all KARBONN A9+ USERS.Finally I have compiled a FULLY WORKING CWM RECOVERY 5.0.2.8 for KARBONN A9+

I am the first one to do so :D. Its easy to flash too :).

Make sure you have installed all drivers for your phone and USB DEBUGGING is enabled

Steps to flash the CWM Recovery :-
1. Download the zip from here
2. Extract the zip in a folder.
3. Run CWM Recovery.bat and follow the simple steps :good:
4. Use the key combination to enter recovery

Known Bugs :
EVERYTHING WORKING
Screen Flickers because of changing res files to reduce the recovery size. You have to tolerate that :)

KEY COMBINATION
Volume up is Back
Volume down is scroll down
Power Key is SELECT

Thanks to : 1. I, me and Myself for taking the initiative and trying and making it possible :D
2. chrgegdoc and beer brand for being their for testing
3. Cyanogen-mod for the sources :)

Last edited:

Beer Brand

Jun 9, 2011
some minor bugs like screen flickering external card not detectable at back up and after back up the rebooting option is not working need to remove battery other than that its a ok

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Tapsilog and Kape

Reactions: pancham864

trond21

Feb 20, 2011
some minor bugs like screen flickering external card not detectable at back up and after back up the rebooting option is not working need to remove battery other than that its a ok

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Tapsilog and Kape

I'm new with android, what's this for? is it a custom rom? :) sorry for this stupid question

Beer Brand

Jun 9, 2011
Bug report--- It appears that the CWM detects the EMMC internal storage and not the external SD card. also functions such as dalvik cache clear seems to make the cwm hang and reboot is not working after doing back up or installing zip files.

credits to bluerain28 and introspectRaven for paving the way. guys this is it :)

Reactions: bluerain28

Eklovya

Dec 22, 2011
Delhi
Bug report--- It appears that the CWM detects the EMMC internal storage and not the external SD card. also functions such as dalvik cache clear seems to make the cwm hang and reboot is not working after doing back up or installing zip files.

credits to bluerain28 and introspectRaven for paving the way. guys this is it :)

Minor bugs.
Will be removed in next compile.
Till then enjoy with it ;)

Sent from my LG-P725 using xda premium

chrgegdoc

Oct 20, 2010
So I sleep at 2AM and I wake up and it is all fixed? Good job Eklovya :D

Sent from my Flare using xda-developers app

YaShGoHeL

May 6, 2012
Wankaner
www.galaxyminiclub.org
Good News for all KARBONN A9+ USERS.Finally I have compiled a FULLY WORKING CWM RECOVERY 5.0.2.8 for KARBONN A9+

Make sure you have installed all drivers for your phone and USB DEBUGGING is enabled

Known Bugs :
EVERYTHING WORKING
Screen Flickers because of changing res files to reduce the recovery size. You have to tolerate that :)

KEY COMBINATION
Volume up is Back
Power Key is SELECT

Thanks to : 1. I, me and Myself for taking the initiative and trying and making it possible :D

Please remove sd card while flasing
@Eklovya You should mention this in flashing steps i lost my 8 gb sd card while flashing it. :mad::mad:
and recovery is not perfect to screen.
plz make it perfect.

Sent from my Karbonn A9+ using Tapatalk 2

Eklovya

Dec 22, 2011
Delhi
@Eklovya You should mention this in flashing steps i lost my 8 gb sd card while flashing it. :mad::mad:
plz make it perfect.

I thjngk you are dumb.
Its not even related to sdcard.
You did something wrong and dont blame it to me.
Removing SD CARD is not necessary

macoX13

Oct 24, 2010
@yashgohel: weird...i been monitoring cwm of eklovya since it was released today but i havent encountered that issue of yours. i personally tested cwm with my friends. we just experienced minor bug mentioned here in earlier post.i hope your phone be ok soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Known Bugs :
    EVERYTHING WORKING

KEY COMBINATION
    Volume up is Back
    Power Key is SELECT

D
    Deleted member 4925735
    Clear instructions.

Here are some CLEAR INSTRUCTION for people that do not understand how to install and go to CWM Recovery.

1. Download the CWM given in the link.
    2. Run CWM_RECOVERY.bat by simply double clicking it(Duh!)
    3. Connect phone while in fastboot mode.
    (How to go to Fastboot Mode: Press and hold the power button + the volume up button until a green screen appears)
    4. Press enter then it should say something like this: sending recovery bla bla kilobytes sent. Writiting recovery.
    (After pressing enter and it doesn't say sending recovery etc etc, try to press enter again.)
    5. After, press enter. it should reboot your phone.
    6. After reboot turn it off. (Again Duh!)
    7. Press and hold the power button + the volume up button until a green screen appears but this time don't release the power button and volume up button until it becomes a red screen. IT WOULD SAY RECOVERY.
    8. YOU ARE IN RECOVERY MODE. YEHAYY :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    9. MOST IMPORTANT STEP OF ALL. Press the Thanks Button.

(Note: After flashing a rom/backing up a rom/wiping dalvik cache, take out the battery. IF YOU WILL USE THE REBOOT IT WILL GET STUCK.)
    (Note 2: Restoring Data won't work)
    Compiling a new CWM

Hey guys i am compiling a new cwm if wanna test it. add me fast at gmail eklovyadutta@gmail.com

Minor bugs.
    Will be removed in next compile.
    Till then enjoy with it ;)

plz make it perfect.

I thjngk you are dumb.
    Its not even related to sdcard.
    You did something wrong and dont blame it to me.
    Removing SD CARD is not necessary