FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[APP] [2.2+] Deep Sleep Battery Saver (Ver 4.0.838)

621 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,318

By leducbao, Senior Member on 5th December 2012, 10:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th August 2014, 12:20 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Buyed Pro Version over Free App
Hey Guys,

I unlocked the PRO features over the free app, yet i can't download the paid app in the Play-Store; I would've to pay again...
What to do?

11th August 2014, 08:22 PM |#1002  
Flag Tomelilla
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Hi. This is a great app. However it gives me wakelocks and drain 4.1%/h from battery. How come?
12th August 2014, 09:34 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
OP,

Could you please add a Black/White theme switch to your app's interface it's the only thing that's missing!
13th August 2014, 04:36 AM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Same question
13th August 2014, 02:33 PM |#1005  
Flag Northfield Ohio
Thanks Meter: 160

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martl74

The apps works well, but the Tasker Plugin doesn't.

On every profil change the BS Plugin doesn't runs to active or deactivate.

reinstall the app doesn't solve the problem.

Have anyone an idea?

I too can't get the tasker plugin to work unless I run it manually in tasker. I have it setup to disable when connected to BT in my car and WiFi at my house and to turn back on when it disconnects from BT and WiFi at home and it either doesn't turn off or won't turn back on. If I do into tasker and Run it then it will work.
15th August 2014, 08:06 AM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I've got the pro version on my Note 3. The only profile setting that put's the phone into deep sleep is the Slumberer profile. Every other profile, including Custom profile setting, does not put the phone into deep sleep. I can confirm this with better battery stats. The only time better battery stats shows the phone going into deep sleep is when I use the Slumberer profile setting. I've tried the exposed module as well and it's the same thing, not including the Custom setting as it's only the Pro that has that. Only the Slumberer mode puts the phone in deep sleep. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem.

Also, regardless of the profile setting I use, Is there a way to let certain apps still access data. I want to have the phone set to the strong setting, and let WhatsApp and BBM still access the internet the whole time. Is this possible to do?
16th August 2014, 12:29 PM |#1007  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hi i have small problem,ds wont disable date when screen is off..He disable wifi but wont do it for data..How to fix?
18th August 2014, 05:28 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
EDIT: Nevermind, not an app problem. CarbonROM is at fault!
21st August 2014, 03:38 PM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
so i purchased the appstore version of this app, the pro version, and now i would rather have the xposed version over the app version, do i really have to rebuy it for pro? or am i missing something here?
22nd August 2014, 09:31 AM |#1010  
Recognized Themer
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 3,132

Donate to Me
More
Just stumbled across this app and I have one question

If email apps are not whitelisted, will they be killed? I'd assume they aren't since they can still sync mail during the time the phone is awakened again. If this is the case, which apps do get killed? And will the apps be resumed after unlocking the phone again?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
22nd August 2014, 11:04 PM |#1011  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 72

More
what this app does is killing apps so phone can sleep? that's basically what it does? So no push notifications at all, because if you kill google play services you won't receive any notifications even if you have the app on whitelist
and if you have google play services on whiteliste and gcm apps on whitelist
what are you killing then? heartbeats will wake the phone

I don't understand the app , can anyone explain?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)