very blurry camera, anyone else?

Search This thread

twin001

May 15, 2010
Tulsa
I bought the HTC One M8 on launch day and have taken very good care of it since. Recently, the back camera has been taking very blurry pictures. The front camera is fine though. The lens is not cracked or scratched at all. I've wiped the lens down very good, but it doesn't help (both main and duo lens). Anyone else have this problem?

termleech

Nov 12, 2010
McPherson, KS
www.codemonkeyjava.com
Are you sure it's not scratched? I had to remove the film that was on the camera as I had some scratches and noticed a degraded picture. Everything is great now. You can Google around for ways to remove the film on the camera.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

dunn816

Jul 14, 2013
pittsburgh
I had this problem when I first bought mine. I'm not sure if was the case I had on it or the film. But I changed the case and whipped the flim with a soft cloth an rebooted(idk y I rebooted lol) but it worked

HTC ONE M8?

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
Can try the old toothpaste trick. Get some toothpaste on a Q-Tip and rub it on the lens a bit. Then clean it off. Concept of waxing a car kind of. Worked on all phones I've had in the past.

twin001

May 15, 2010
Tulsa
The blurriness was due to scratches on the screen after all. I used some car polish to buff it out, now the pics are better than ever.

doeboy711

Dec 12, 2009
Owings, MD
I have a problem with the front Facing Cam having fuzzy and blurry pics. I will try the toothpaste trick to see if it helps