[APP] AndroidLock v1.4 - New GTX Theme Added

Search This thread

Vexian

Sep 8, 2010
Works perfect on my hd2,
Love it!

Is there any chance that there will be a version with metalic look of misseld calles and incoming texts instead of the orange/green collour?

Zephnath

Oct 27, 2008
Layton
Works perfect on my hd2,
Love it!

Is there any chance that there will be a version with metalic look of misseld calles and incoming texts instead of the orange/green collour?

Yes. That is a possibility. Just post a pic of something similar to what you want it to look like, and I will do my best to produce it.

rossdonn

Jun 3, 2010
Quezon City
Thank you!

Drake Arts AndroidLock v1.0

Any issues/errors, or any ideas/suggestions let me know. If you want to help make this lockscreen better, just message me and let me know what you can do to help.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Devices tested on:
HTC HD2

Change Log:

12/13/10 Initial Release
Android Like unlock button
12/14/10 Changed time and date font, and positioning
Customized notifications Icon
12/16/2010 Optimized images, adjusted slider to reduce chance of it getting stuck, fixed notifications counter, changed notification arrow skin and position, Jelly Fish Image included installed to My Documents folder and taken by yours truly. Enjoy!

To Come:
* Different Versions
* Some advanced features
* Upload of PSD files for developers to make quick and easy customizations
* Support for energy ROMs
* Support for different resolutions

If you like and can spare, please donate using the link in my signature. Let me know if you donate, so I can give credit where credit is due. Thanks. :)

Download

Nice job!!!thank you so much:)

is there any possibility that you can make it clearer so that the wallpaper will be more visible because its kinda dark..but it works very smooth on me..thank you so much again this is what i am lookin for:eek:

Reactions: Zephnath

salman22

May 28, 2008
Dubai
My appointments do not fit in the screen properly if it is long...I can only see part of it and the rest fall out of the screen. Any chance of implementing a word wrap or even moving the appointments to the left just under the clock?

Zephnath

Oct 27, 2008
Layton
My appointments do not fit in the screen properly if it is long...I can only see part of it and the rest fall out of the screen. Any chance of implementing a word wrap or even moving the appointments to the left just under the clock?

Thanks for letting me know about the issue, I will see what I can do to fix this.

Zephnath

Oct 27, 2008
Layton
Energy Roms

Good news everybody, I have added support for Energy ROMs. I have posted the update as v1.1.
This update is for Energy ROM users only. If you are a Dutty ROM user, please contniue to use the steps you have been using, with version 1.0

Last edited:

Zephnath

Oct 27, 2008
Layton
Update

Version 1.2 added. This update should take care of any and all roms. I've personally tested on 3 roms (Dutty's, Energy, and Kumar's) and had no problems.

Energy ROM users will enjoy the ability to switch between Energy ROM default lock and this one using the Lock changer app already provided on the ROM.

Trekfan422991

Dec 1, 2009
wix.com
i hate to beg but do you mind if you post a zip containing the images you used and the .cpr file really appreciate it i dont want to screw it up using the ones from the install...

Gandalf67

Dec 11, 2009
Manchester
- I've got the same issue. And BTW - do You have any ideas why I don't have calls/sms icons? How to get them back? My previous lockscreen was CHT one.

Last edited:

HD2-NG

May 20, 2010
nice work ! would you mind make a new lock theme colour(black and white) match with GTX rom theme , thank you !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Drake Arts AndroidLock v1.4

Most ROMs now supported. Just install the cab and the enjoy.

Developers
    For developers who wish to mod, skin, or create their own AdroidLock app, here is a link to the developer kit.
    Download Developer Kit
    - Install to directory you can remember and access with ease
    - Read the Read Me doc
    - Post your work for the enjoyment of everyone.

Any issues/errors, or any ideas/suggestions let me know. If you want to help make this lockscreen better, just message me and let me know what you can do to help.

attachment.php

Devices tested on:
    HTC HD2
    Omnia 2
    Blackstone
    X1

Change Log:

12/13/10 Initial Release
    Android Like unlock button
    12/14/10 Changed time and date font, and positioning
    Customized notifications Icon
    12/16/2010 Optimized images, adjusted slider to reduce chance of it getting stuck, fixed notifications counter, changed notification arrow skin and position, Jelly Fish Image included installed to My Documents folder and taken by yours truly. Enjoy!
    12/18/2010 Added support for Energy Rom.
    12/19/2010 Added support for All HD2 ROMs.
    12/20/2010 Fixed appointments list going off screen, refined the slider images to look more like the actual Android slider, developer kit and addons are ready
    01/07/2011 Added GTX Theme addon, Made lock slider more transparent and solid throughout, other minor tweaks.

To Come:
    * Different Versions (addons and skins)
    * Some advanced features
    * Refinement of APP - Lite Version for those with standard ROM installed
    * Support for different resolutions
    * Video Tutorials for developers to help create themes

Uninstall Instructions
    For those that wish to uninstall, in most instances, you can just uninstall the app. If that doesn't work, than you can use Dutty's Default LockScreen App to reset to default HTC lockscreen. (I would post myself, but I don't want to be mistaken as the Author of his app.)

Energy ROM Advanced Feature
    Thanks to NRG who created the Energy ROMs, those running Engergy ROMs have a nice feature that lets you switch between two different LockScreens with ease. By default, my LockScreen when installed will set itself as the default LockScreen on most ROMs. To switch back to the Energy ROM default, go to Settings > Personal and click on the icon for changing the LockScreen, reset your phone. After reboot the default is set again.

ADDONS for AndroidLock

(Click on an image to download the addon)

If you uninstall an addon, you must reinstall AndroidLock

If you like and can spare, please donate using the link in my signature. Let me know if you donate, so I can give credit where credit is due. Thanks. :)

Download
    Cool! any eta for v1?
    Wow this looks great. I have been looking for a lockscreen like this. I am having problems with installing this. I am using Duttys Rom V10. It changes the font but not the slider. Please help. THANKS!

use duttys cab for standard lockscreen and after that instal the new one.
    Nice one. Good to see an actual working version where the lock surround moves across the screen too. Look forward to a polished release :cool:
    Argh, that should have been uninstall, not install! And I'm running standard 3.14 ROM, if that helps.

David

fyi...for future you can edit your post!

unsure the answer, but here (i believe) is the original lockscreen:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=618989