SGH 999 Not detected by computers

Search This thread

radusasuke

Jan 12, 2013
Hi, i have a T Mobile S3, but the problem is that it's not detected by computer.
I tested on another computers, same problem.

This is what i tested :
- factory reset
- another usb cables
- another usb ports
- usb debugging On/off
- downloading mode

The phone is charging when i connect to the PC, but it's not detected, it's like a connect the phone to the carger.

Can i fix this ?

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
Please log on the PC with Local Admin credentials. Remove all traces of any Samsung drivers or entries from the Device manager.

Reboot the pc and connect the phone. If device identification process / wizard does not pop up, you didn't do the step above. If it does, install the drivers again. Reboot the pc if needed.

radusasuke

Jan 12, 2013
Please log on the PC with Local Admin credentials. Remove all traces of any Samsung drivers or entries from the Device manager.

Reboot the pc and connect the phone. If device identification process / wizard does not pop up, you didn't do the step above. If it does, install the drivers again. Reboot the pc if needed.

I am with the admin account, i have removed any samsung drivers, i have a fresh copy of windows 7.
I have rebooted the PC and the phone, i connected the phone, but no pop up is showing up, it's not detected by the pc, it's like i connect the phone to charge it.

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
What is the Rom and Kernel ? What does Settings > Battery show when connected?