[APP] A Powerful Media Player that play FLV, RMVB, RM

Search This thread

donepate

Oct 30, 2007
In retrospect, I suppose I should have. It would have made more sense to learn the language of the largest culture on our planet.

TrueBlueWitt

Oct 24, 2008
Quick ? This looks great, usually I jump at this stuff, but wondering what chance this app might also snag other totally unrelated information(passwords/accounts and the like)?

ai4281

Nov 10, 2008
This is pretty awesome! Could you please ask the developer to a) make an English version b) add landscape support?

Otherwise, it's an awesome app. Runs great on my Motorola Milestone.

leos728

Mar 12, 2010
Thanks for the translation!!!;)

I've downloaded it, but haven't try out yet, here's the apk... but the application itself is also in chinese... so good luck then...:D

EDIT: just tried it out with a 45 mins rmvb format file, works flawlessly... now waiting for the landscape version...
P/S: don't try to turn it into landscape mode if u are watching the movie, it's cause u to restart the movie...

*for those of you who can't read chinese, this is what i can do to help you guys, check out the pictures below... i put some translation on it...

myn

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2007
If you use samali and deodex the classes.dex inside the apk you should be able to change the verbiage to English.

Klyentel

Aug 23, 2009
Cary, NC
bit.ly
Quick ? This looks great, usually I jump at this stuff, but wondering what chance this app might also snag other totally unrelated information(passwords/accounts and the like)?

Thats why they have firewall, Anti-Virus, and other mobile protection apps on the market:)

Plenty of good ones, most are free...download them and you don't have to worry about that happening. Besides, keep all your vital information in the safest places Ex. your brain, and your wallet. And if you must make purchase transactions on your phone over the browser, use paypal. If you do all these things, then there is really nothing no developer could steal from you, Foreign or Domestic....except your contact numbers and names, but what good is that going to do,lol:)

anidamo

Aug 16, 2009
Miami, FL
mango.leetsoft.net
Man this looks really nice... just tried a fairly high quality FLV and it frameskipped quite a lot on my Droid @ 800mhz. Used SetCPU to clock it to 1200 and it's much smoother, though with the occasional slowdown and then catch-up.

I'm going to try to see if I can't extract the strings from the APK to translate them using Google Translate (plus my best guess to clean them up).

Until Android allows third party video players to use GPU acceleration this is about as good as things will get. The Coreplayer team says they have something working, but they need hardware acceleration to get better performance (especially with higher quality MKVs).

ften

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2009
New York
Translated English version apk;
hxxp:// mediafire . com / ?3yjzouzzjwy

I'm a newb so I can't post links, so if someone else wants to repost that link, that would be swell.

The translation was accomplished using Smali, AXMLPrinter2, Readiris, Auto-Sign tool, and a hex editor. Do to the fact the button label's text is directly taken from the layout xmls, if someone has a compiler for APK xmls that would be cool, I was restricted to keeping the text of each button to it's original character length. Technically the Play/Pause button in the Player could be changed to Play/Pause, but it will only show up after you click the button once do to the way the xml is formated.

Code:
Key;
File = File Select
Pl = Play
Ps = Pause
St = Stop
Cl = Close

Thanks WUZHENHUA Devs for finally making a working universal player for Android.

-Ften

Attachments

• mainscrn.png
    mainscrn.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 647
  • files.png
    files.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 499
  • player.jpg
    player.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 456

McHale

Nov 18, 2005
B.F.E. Illinois

I'm a newb so I can't post links, so if someone else wants to repost that link, that would be swell.

The translation was accomplished using Smali, AXMLPrinter2, Readiris, Auto-Sign tool, and a hex editor. Do to the fact the button label's text is directly taken from the layout xmls, if someone has a compiler for APK xmls that would be cool, I was restricted to keeping the text of each button to it's original character length. Technically the Play/Pause button in the Player could be changed to Play/Pause, but it will only show up after you click the button once do to the way the xml is formated.

Code:
Key;
File = File Select
Pl = Play
Ps = Pause
St = Stop
Cl = Close

Thanks WUZHENHUA Devs for finally making a working universal player for Android.

-Ften

Just installed the "translated" version and it works as the screen shots show. Thanks for your efforts. MUCH appreciated.

-Mc

McHale

Nov 18, 2005
B.F.E. Illinois
I'll take one of poor quality over not having one. :)

The program has a few significant bugs in it but it lets me play files I couldn't play before. I'm sure it will continue to improve...

-Mc

radiaku

Mar 9, 2010

Code:
Key;
File = File Select
Pl = Play
Ps = Pause
St = Stop
Cl = Close

-Ften

Thank, very much helping me.

Yanardag

Jan 23, 2005
work this app with a dreambox enigma2 receiver ? Dreambox is a streamingserver
that streams a mpeg.ts

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WuzhenhuaPlayer was renamed to the SuperPlayer. The latest version of SuperPlayer is 1.0.7. It supports 4xm, 8bps, aac, ac3, eac3, amv, ape, dca, imc, alas, rm, rmvb, nuv, ptx, tta, wma, wmv, flic, flac, flv, g726, h261, h263, h264, mp1, mp2, mp3, mp4, smc, tmv, dvdsub, dvbsub and other. Requires Android 2.1 or 2.2

You can easy find it by typing in google "SuperPlayer 全能播放 for Android"

Works on my HTC WildFire with 2.1 but chinese interface only.
    i-uc.net/attachment.php?fid=4113

Super player is here, no registrations required.

Enjoy.