[ROM] [Bareboned] DMG_Bareboned [Based on latest Nightly #34]

Search This thread
D

dhruv.always

I have added a build.prop file with all tweaks from knzo!

abhis3k

Oct 5, 2011
Hooghly

Rafesley

Jan 28, 2012
Teresina
OK...
I had problem with moving apps2sd
First of all, I tried to install ungaze but it wasn't sucessfull, I was stuck at the bootanimation.So,I've done all the wipes and reinstalled the ROM and after, the gapps. But when I installed LINK2SD and tried to mount in ext4 , this error has appeared:
Mount script error
Mount script cannot be created.
mount: mounting/dev/block/vold/179:2 on data/sdext2 failed: Device or resource busy

ext4 may not be supported on your device. Try FAT32 on the second partition.

When I install link2d via Titanium backup , all my apps , including market , had force closed.

And in titanium backup this appears under Sd card
Sd card (a2sd): 456 mb
What Should I do to use link2sd now ?

I'm with stock cyanogen kernel & AmonRa 3.0.6

Sorry for my bad english :p

Last edited:
D

dhruv.always

OK...
First of all, I tried to install ungaze but it wasn't sucessfull, I was stuck at the bootanimation.So,I've done all the wipes and reinstalled the ROM and after, the gapps. But when I installed LINK2SD and tried to mount in ext4 , this error has appeared:
Mount script error
mount: mounting/dev/block/vold/179:2 on data/sdext2 failed: Device or resource busy

When I install link2d via Titanium backup , all my apps , including market , had force closed.

You don't install link2SD or ungaze data2SD...It already has app2SD...all you need is an ext4 partition!...then flash my ROM and gapps...then whichever app you install will automatically move to ext partition with dalvik cache!

dnle71

Nov 9, 2011
OK...
Mount script error

What ext4 and fat32?,, you should just choose what FS type your sd-ext is instead repartition your sdcard with ext3,, and that FC's you're having, try wiping your cache and dalcik cache..

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Rafesley

Jan 28, 2012
Teresina
You don't install link2SD or ungaze data2SD...It already has app2SD...all you need is an ext4 partition!...then flash my ROM and gapps...then whichever app you install will automatically move to ext partition with dalvik cache!
Thank you man
I didn't press thanks because I'm limited to 8 thanks per day :(

mmm... Why don't you post the latest version of gapps ? It worked for me too :D
I uploaded it to 4shared. RIP Megaupload :(
http://www.4shared.com/zip/Gz8feOAV/Google_Apps_200212.html?

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

For me , this rom is the best nowadays :D
So stable and smooth , and no lag in games :D:D:D

Which Kernel you recommend ? Franco #4 , ta-gb or stock Cm7 ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!

Last edited:

FrenchOnly

Jul 9, 2011
Jakarta

I think you should mention on the first post that the ROM has already DT app2sd script.
This is essenstial information coz many app2sd scripts dont work together...

And did you auto enabled the script? So we dont have to use a2sdGUI or type anything in shell?

Last edited:
D

dhruv.always

I think you should mention on the first post that the ROM has already DT app2sd script.
This is essenstial information coz many app2sd scripts dont work together...

And did you auto enabled the script? So we dont have to use a2sdGUI or type anything in shell?

Yes, the script is auto-enabled!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please guys,
    this is going way to far...
    Better help him with suggestions to make it a better/different rom ;)
    Show some respect.
    • Many more I can't remember right now.

like download link :p
    I totally agree... :)
    @cornelha @mDroidd

There was a tym, jus recently, when everyone wanted to produce 'themed' ROMS... Well it was interesting at first, but dunno why, later everyone started abusing those themers saying that there should be real development...
    Now that we have 'real' development on ICS, everyone complaints that the devs should work on 1 single ROM...
    Members can be funny at times..

As for this ROM, so what if its identical to CM? He built the ROM, he liked it, he published it... its upto you if you wanna use it...
    If you dont remember, all those 'majestic' ROMS like devoid and openoptimus were plain kitchen work..
    Today he starts by learning to use kitchen, few years on he will develop for real... :)
    XDA is for encouraging new talent, not discouraging...

And, i have done it again... written a biiggg speech.. i HATE myself for this reason... :D

Sent from XDA App using LG-P500
    This really is so funny. Everyone fighting over kudo's and praise. When I was building windows mobile roms, everyone worked together, but still released their own builds, with their own tweaks. Android is about choice, so why not live and let live? You dont like the idea of the rom, dont download it. All this infighting between members is getting a bit much, each new rom gets scrutinized and the OP gets a nailing from everyone else. Thats now how you build a community, ask the older devs how it used to be done. So what if we have two nearly identical roms? No one gets hurt, no one is losing a finger by clicking on the link. Seriously folks, spend your time sending in bug reports instead of threatening and calling each other retards, at the end of the day, what we want are roms and cool toys for our devices.
    I totally agree... :)
    @cornelha @mDroidd

There was a tym, jus recently, when everyone wanted to produce 'themed' ROMS... Well it was interesting at first, but dunno why, later everyone started abusing those themers saying that there should be real development...
    Now that we have 'real' development on ICS, everyone complaints that the devs should work on 1 single ROM...
    Members can be funny at times..

As for this ROM, so what if its identical to CM? He built the ROM, he liked it, he published it... its upto you if you wanna use it...
    If you dont remember, all those 'majestic' ROMS like devoid and openoptimus were plain kitchen work..
    Today he starts by learning to use kitchen, few years on he will develop for real... :)
    XDA is for encouraging new talent, not discouraging...

And, i have done it again... written a biiggg speech.. i HATE myself for this reason... :D

Sent from XDA App using LG-P500

Very well said :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-P509 using xda premium