peqausq

Search This thread

Absolute1453

Jun 20, 2014
hi all ı want to ask questions about pegasusq. Can anyone use pegasusq ? how is the battery life ? is it stable ?

thank all

sorry my bad english I'm trying to improve :D

jstath1972

Dec 27, 2013
hi all ı want to ask questions about pegasusq. Can anyone use pegasusq ? how is the battery life ? is it stable ?

thank all

sorry my bad english I'm trying to improve :D

pegasusq in my opinion is the better governor to use, largely because it can tell if is more than one core and respond accordingly. Pair that with CPU Sleeper Dual Core and you're golden as far as power saving awareness. SIO I hear is the best i/o scheduler to use for power consumption, deadline in my opinion is the best for pure performance however be careful because If you do overload and a process misses a deadline it will hiccup or even freeze. :laugh:

Absolute1453

Jun 20, 2014
pegasusq in my opinion is the better governor to use, largely because it can tell if is more than one core and respond accordingly. Pair that with CPU Sleeper Dual Core and you're golden as far as power saving awareness. SIO I hear is the best i/o scheduler to use for power consumption, deadline in my opinion is the best for pure performance however be careful because If you do overload and a process misses a deadline it will hiccup or even freeze. :laugh:

so battery life is good yeah ? :D