FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: What is your unit?

RK3066 - 800X480
 
455 Vote(s)
18.27%
RK3066 - 1024X600
 
206 Vote(s)
8.27%
RK3188 - 800X480
 
471 Vote(s)
18.92%
RK3188 - 1024X600
 
1,358 Vote(s)
54.54%

[ROM][RK3066/RK3188][SD/HD] Malaysk ROMs Android 4.4.4 for any yet known MTCB-Device

1,551 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,401
 
By Malaysk, Senior Member on 18th January 2015, 07:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th August 2017, 06:49 PM |#8121  
patience88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscyp

just flash the ROM again

With or without wipe? Thanks

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
12th August 2017, 07:20 PM |#8122  
pcmender2005's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sheldon Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patience88

With or without wipe? Thanks

Yeah best to do a wipe
12th August 2017, 08:54 PM |#8123  
patience88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmender2005

Yeah best to do a wipe

Will try. Thanks
Will report if it worked or not

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
12th August 2017, 09:01 PM |#8124  
pcmender2005's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sheldon Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patience88

Will try. Thanks
Will report if it worked or not

Ok
14th August 2017, 01:20 PM |#8125  
patience88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmender2005

Ok

I've got it working again finally
I had to flash the ROM twice to stick but untill now everything seems back to normal.
Thank you for your help
14th August 2017, 04:10 PM |#8126  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
A fast request...

my clock screensaver doesn't show the time and not even the GPS speed... is there any setting to activate or INI file to edit to make it work? thank's
14th August 2017, 05:19 PM |#8127  
Oldpapa49's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Eagle Mountain
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxstoxs

A fast request...

my clock screensaver doesn't show the time and not even the GPS speed... is there any setting to activate or INI file to edit to make it work? thank's

I think you missed placing files in internal memory (folders or files, I forgot).
I think you should re-read the instructions and place the files/folders in the right place.

Also do a search in this category, It has been asked and answered lots of times.
14th August 2017, 07:02 PM |#8128  
Malaysk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,401
 
Donate to Me
More
New from August 15, 2017 for RK3066 800X480
Firmware № 45

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...9#post70647239
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Malaysk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Malaysk Ad-Free
14th August 2017, 09:30 PM |#8129  
Oldpapa49's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Eagle Mountain
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysk

New from August 15, 2017 for RK3066 800X480
Firmware № 45

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...9#post70647239

Just saw your post on 4pda.. Who you calling OLD.. Wait I is old..
15th August 2017, 12:00 AM |#8130  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,529
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldpapa49


Just saw your post on 4pda.. Who you calling OLD.. Wait I is old..

Youre on 4pda ? I have been for several years but for the past year I cant login - when I try it says I ll get an email and o click on the link to login (didnt used to be like this) but the email never comes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to typos1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift typos1 Ad-Free
15th August 2017, 03:35 AM |#8131  
Oldpapa49's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Eagle Mountain
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by typos1

Youre on 4pda ? I have been for several years but for the past year I cant login - when I try it says I ll get an email and o click on the link to login (didnt used to be like this) but the email never comes.

I visit it. Not a member. Google translate
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes