FORUMS

[6/March/'12][SD/MAG][JaguarMIUI-V21(MIUI 2.3.2)][ACA823][GB 2.3.7][ICS Theme]

2,232 posts
Thanks Meter: 638

Post Reply Email Thread
26th June 2011, 07:29 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Tried battery calibration but didn't help. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
26th June 2011, 09:58 PM |#512  
Flag Münsterland
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Battetry Callibration
Quote:
Originally Posted by nessqn

I did battery calibration and its much better now...try it

Hi,
please tell me, how can i callibrate the Battery. I can't find any Button
Greetings PPC3300
26th June 2011, 11:57 PM |#513  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppc3300

Hi,
please tell me, how can i callibrate the Battery. I can't find any Button
Greetings PPC3300

see here for details n download.
The Following User Says Thank You to nessqn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nessqn Ad-Free
27th June 2011, 06:48 AM |#514  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunsam

hi Jaguar!
1. battery drain is huge with the existing kernel. have tried tytung kernel - refuses to boot

I like this build (v9) too - very beautifully done! Thanks Jaguar.

I have come across the battery drain issue too. Each time boot up seems fine (3-7mA) until I start making/receive calls. Then it stays up high at 70mA+.
Reboot and it goes back to 3-7mA (can repeat the 'making call' bit and it will go up and refuses to come back down).

Realized the ACA changelog with a battery drain fix in build 0625 - so I downloaded that build and just replace ....../lib/modules/*.ko from system.ext2 and zImage. After several boots, I haven't realized the drain no more - even after I made calls - it sinks back down to 7mA. Looks like I will be staying on with this kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to patwang0311 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift patwang0311 Ad-Free
27th June 2011, 07:03 PM |#515  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
French language
Hi,

I would like to start first with the congrats. This ROM is AMAZING. The UI, the speed, ... very nice work.

I would like to use it as my daily ROM. The thing I am missing is the French language. WHERE can I find it for this build? Should I use a multilanguage pack? I have done some research and found HOW to install it but I haven't found where to download the french pack.

Anyone can help?

Keep up the good work!
27th June 2011, 11:26 PM |#516  
Flag Los angeles
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patwang0311

I like this build (v9) too - very beautifully done! Thanks Jaguar.

I have come across the battery drain issue too. Each time boot up seems fine (3-7mA) until I start making/receive calls. Then it stays up high at 70mA+.
Reboot and it goes back to 3-7mA (can repeat the 'making call' bit and it will go up and refuses to come back down).

Realized the ACA changelog with a battery drain fix in build 0625 - so I downloaded that build and just replace ....../lib/modules/*.ko from system.ext2 and zImage. After several boots, I haven't realized the drain no more - even after I made calls - it sinks back down to 7mA. Looks like I will be staying on with this kernel

I have also notice some spikes besides that everything is smooth. Maybe we can get an update, V3? With these changes. As of now what built did u get the files from.
27th June 2011, 11:46 PM |#517  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Dear,
Do you use the new lockscreen the has been provided with the 17/6 build ?

After many trials, it seems the main reason for high battery drain!
28th June 2011, 12:59 AM |#518  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thx for a nice build - i just downloaded the latest version n when I downloaded the themes n tried applying it - themes manager keeps crashing - anyone else facng the same problem or is it just me?

another problem is - if you connect the phone via usb n copy any files - the phone doesnt read it - although the files are present

thx
28th June 2011, 01:31 AM |#519  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by collins521

I'm looking into dual booting 7 and android on my newly aquired HD2 and was wondering if this MIUI build would work? I want a MIUI and the latest is quite a nice MIUI build. I was using a myTouch 4G with the latest MIUI build and enjoyed it.

I've watched the tutorials and seem like I understand everything but I thought I would check before I try and muck it up.

Thanks

try the dual boot procedure from wp7 forum - its working well for me - hope it helps. cheers
28th June 2011, 04:19 AM |#520  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzibit17

I have also notice some spikes besides that everything is smooth. Maybe we can get an update, V3? With these changes. As of now what built did u get the files from.

I extracted the kernel from this build:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=11180

zImage very straight forward. All the .ko files from 'system.ext2' (I mounted that with 'mount -o loop system.ext2 /mnt/location') - copied that to /Android/root/... as in other sample kernels Jaguar provided in the 1st page. Basically just need the kernel modules matching the kernel zImage.
28th June 2011, 05:29 AM |#521  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 26

More
what are these 2 apps ?
Hi,

I've installed this build to test it, and I have to say that it is awesome !
I really like it ! smooth, fast...

I have a question about 2 apps:

1/ what is Meitu Xiu Xiu ? (I have a FC when I launch it)
2/ what app is represented by that icon with 4 colored squares and which name is written with chinese symbols ?

If I don't use them, is there a way to uninstall them ? (it says "unable to remove system application") ?

Thanks a lot !
The Following User Says Thank You to damathos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift damathos Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)