[Discussion] What's your next smartphone / What should I buy

36 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By poseidon5213, Member on 26th April 2012, 05:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2017, 05:50 AM |#18571  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Huawei mate 9 is what I am currently using.
6th July 2017, 12:56 PM |#18572  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 377

More
Is the G4 Plus still worth buying? Moto G5 Plus ain't available in my country. I asked their Facebook page and they said that there is no word yet of availability (Moto PH is very late at releasing new devices locally).

Other options are Moto M, J7 Prime, J7 Pro, and Honor 6X.
7th July 2017, 01:13 AM |#18573  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I work in ride-share and need a concealed video registration so i am using my phone, however night quality is terrible when lights are off in the car, all i see is street lights.

Could you give me few android phone models that have good low light performance for front camera (face camera), not very expensive ones.

Optional i'd like to have front camera record horizontally wide video when phone is in vertical position (video orientation, 90 degree opposite to the screen orientation).
7th July 2017, 06:46 PM |#18574  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
mate9 vs mi 6
mate 9 and mi 6 almost same price in my country which should i buy?
8th July 2017, 04:05 PM |#18575  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
NOKIA 6 or MOTO G5 plus or any other??
guys i need some suggestions on buyin my first android . i have a budget of Rs 17,000
i need a slowmo camera in it (upto 60fps at 1080)
4gb ram
and 64gb internal or 32gb internal(but then it should be expandable)
thanks!
8th July 2017, 07:59 PM |#18576  
Flag toronto
Thanks Meter: 8,019

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind8087

guys i need some suggestions on buyin my first android . i have a budget of Rs 17,000
i need a slowmo camera in it (upto 60fps at 1080)
4gb ram
and 64gb internal or 32gb internal(but then it should be expandable)
thanks!

I dont know what an R is but the 2 best phones out right now are the s8 and htc u11.

Followed by the G6 and OP5..

Note 8 to drop soon also within 2 mos and the note FE just released yesterday but is overpriced online right now

Sent from my S8+, S7 edge or S6
The Following User Says Thank You to force70 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift force70 Ad-Free
8th July 2017, 10:29 PM |#18577  
Flag San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadUsername

I've read you don't have to be a sprint customer, keep trying or maybe Google how people were able to get it for that price even if they weren't a sprint customer.

Okay. So I bought an HTC 10 through Sprint online. I had to sign up for service, but will cancel that. No that I have the phone, what do I need to do? Should I do the Sunshine unlock bootloader thing first or transfer the phone to Verizon first?

Do I need to take the phone in to Verizon to switch it over or can I just swap the SIM cards myself?
8th July 2017, 10:52 PM |#18578  
Thanks Meter: 965

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waleslie

Okay. So I bought an HTC 10 through Sprint online. I had to sign up for service, but will cancel that. No that I have the phone, what do I need to do? Should I do the Sunshine unlock bootloader thing first or transfer the phone to Verizon first?

Do I need to take the phone in to Verizon to switch it over or can I just swap the SIM cards myself?

Nice!

Ya, sunshine first, then see if a sim works, if it doesn't follow the guide to convert it to a Verizon phone. Should work great.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadUsername

Nice!

Ya, sunshine first, then see if a sim works, if it doesn't follow the guide to convert it to a Verizon phone. Should work great.

Edit: you don't need to tell Verizon you have it, they gave no business knowing what phone you're actually using.
9th July 2017, 01:04 AM |#18579  

More
Help me guys in my country mi6 and mate 9 is same price what should i buy mi6 is newer powerful sd835 mate 9 big screen metal body leica dual camera
9th July 2017, 01:05 AM |#18580  
Flag toronto
Thanks Meter: 8,019

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlamir123

Help me guys in my country mi6 and mate 9 is same price what should i buy mi6 is newer powerful sd835 mate 9 big screen metal body leica dual camera

I couldn't live with the tiny screen despite the Mi6 being newer....way too small.

9th July 2017, 01:22 AM |#18581  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by force70

I couldn't live with the tiny screen despite the Mi6 being newer....way too small.

ok i,ll use my phone like 4year i think. it must be durable phone but im thinking kirin 960 give me a error in future ? or cant find good rom in future? (sorry for my bad english)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)