Jelly bean is coming tomorrow

Search This thread

trnqk7

Mar 9, 2011
Question

I already did my check yesterday...is there anyway to get that stupid 24hr countdown timer reset, lol? Says I still have to wait another 7hrs and I don't wanna!

S

shrike

I'm on 10o and am being told that my software is up to date. Which is odd in and of itself. Granted, I'm rooted and unlocked, but it should still tell me I'm out of date when I check for new software...

But I'm wondering if elements of this release can help the AOSP/AOKP/CM builds with the missing pieces of their builds.

gunnyman

Apr 12, 2010
Greenville SC
you guys who installed. Have you rooted it yet?

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

I'm on 10o and am being told that my software is up to date. Which is odd in and of itself. Granted, I'm rooted and unlocked, but it should still tell me I'm out of date when I check for new software...

But I'm wondering if elements of this release can help the AOSP/AOKP/CM builds with the missing pieces of their builds.

once source is released, yes.

IrateCustomer

Apr 24, 2011
It appears as though Root was untouched. Ti Backup was granted SU access as usual and I backed up an installed app. Looks to be good to go without complication. More testing will be needed, but since I'm a neophyte I'll let the pros handle that.

streetsmart999

Nov 9, 2010
New Jersey
Just a heads up. If your phone is Rooted and you froze some At&T Apps(Bloat).. Unfreeze them. Not Sure if its necessary... but better safe than sorry. Cos on my OLD Moto phone the update will fail if it does not find all the Bloat. It might not be in this case... But who knows.

IrateCustomer

Apr 24, 2011
I have to say I'm noticing a nice difference from ICS to JB in smoothness. I was skeptical about Project Butter on such a powerful device, but I'm very happy with the performance improvements.

Top Liked Posts