Bootloop for no reason I can think of

Search This thread

harshduck

Dec 22, 2013
Hello. Yes, I have used the search function. Sorry I sound snarky. I'm just really panicky right now.

Some info:
Xperia SP c5303
64gb sd card
Carbon Rom
Have not accessed the internet in two weeks except for sporadic reading of needed things. No app downloads. Probably no app updates

Hello guys. Again. So here's the story. I was happily using carbon rom for nearly two months. No problems whatsoever. So last night I was reading some pdfs when I noticed that I was recieving messages and it showed on pie, yet they didn't appear on the notification list. So I decided to reboot my phone. I did some other things for about 5 hours and checked my phone when I was about to sleep. It was still on the bootlogo. Hardkey power button doesn't work anymore so I used the reset at the back. It would only reset after 10+ seconds with 3 vibrations. No more one vibration offs. I turn on the phone again and go to sleep. 5 hours later it still was on bootloop. Searching xda told me I should wait till the battery runs dry to wipe bad data. So I let it and still the same thing occurs. Using flashtool connects me for a few seconds before disconnecting. My phone's information is not even displayed. Please help. I thank you in advance good people of XDA.

Pulsa

Sep 15, 2013
Jakarta
Hello. Yes, I have used the search function. Sorry I sound snarky. I'm just really panicky right now.

Some info:
Xperia SP c5303
64gb sd card
Carbon Rom
Have not accessed the internet in two weeks except for sporadic reading of needed things. No app downloads. Probably no app updates

Hello guys. Again. So here's the story. I was happily using carbon rom for nearly two months. No problems whatsoever. So last night I was reading some pdfs when I noticed that I was recieving messages and it showed on pie, yet they didn't appear on the notification list. So I decided to reboot my phone. I did some other things for about 5 hours and checked my phone when I was about to sleep. It was still on the bootlogo. Hardkey power button doesn't work anymore so I used the reset at the back. It would only reset after 10+ seconds with 3 vibrations. No more one vibration offs. I turn on the phone again and go to sleep. 5 hours later it still was on bootloop. Searching xda told me I should wait till the battery runs dry to wipe bad data. So I let it and still the same thing occurs. Using flashtool connects me for a few seconds before disconnecting. My phone's information is not even displayed. Please help. I thank you in advance good people of XDA.

Try to flash sony's stock 4.3 ftf

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app