FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[7.10.2012][NT 5.10.8835.35 V1]Gold_C_ML_51265104_R_153000830_2316w0506U by ansar

2,767 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,851

By ansar.ath.gr, Retired Recognized Developer on 16th February 2012, 05:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th February 2012, 02:43 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I'm trying to download the rom for my Sprint Arrive phone but the download is going super super slow. ugghh..

I currently have the DFT rom loaded and everything works great with the exception of MMS. Is there an MMS APN setting that I need to enter for Sprint?

18th February 2012, 05:49 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Dropbox is prefect imo. Full speed and you can have quite a few roms under the 2.25G account imo.
The Following User Says Thank You to IM0001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IM0001 Ad-Free
18th February 2012, 06:51 PM |#23  
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 29

More
So is the rom working perfectly for everyone?About to flash my sprint HTC Arrive in a few hrs.Also MMS works right?
18th February 2012, 09:10 PM |#24  

More
The DFT Rom for sprint was actually working very well. The MMS starting working. I just had to do "update network profile". I am going to flash the rom by ansar now and test it. I will report back shortly.
18th February 2012, 09:39 PM |#25  
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spydc

The DFT Rom for sprint was actually working very well. The MMS starting working. I just had to do "update network profile". I am going to flash the rom by ansar now and test it. I will report back shortly.

Ok cool thanks.
18th February 2012, 09:43 PM |#26  

More
I flashed the rom by ansar on my HTC Arrive but I was getting some network connections problems when it first booted up. The update network profile option was not working and the prl update option was grayed out. I'm not sure if I missed an additional step or something.

I flashed back to the DFT Freedom rom for sprint. The only problem with the DFT rom is that I tried to restore a backup that I made with WP7 Update Can Sender and it failed.. booo.. Have to reconfigure again.
18th February 2012, 10:44 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM0001

Ya after repeated attempts I have given up. Without a premium account Rapidshare is useless for downloading anything bigger than 50Megs.

The DFT Freedom Rom for Sprint is here http://www.filefactory.com/file/c241..._for_Sprint.7z

Thanks for this. I was also trying to download the other rom, but to no avail. This DFT one works great! Thanks for the link.
18th February 2012, 10:47 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have now loaded both roms on my phone and used them and both seem to issues for me.

DFT ROM:
I cant open emails i can see the names of them but if i open one it takes me to the start screen. This seems to be the only issue i am having currently with this rom but kinda of important to me

Ansar ROM:
after a few times of opening any programs or games i cant open them any more including reg editor and file explorer rebboting of the phone doesnt help either.

I have not tried hard resetting on either rom i may try that to see if it fixes the issues.
18th February 2012, 10:55 PM |#29  
Flag new york
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by recoiledsnake

Can someone answer my question, I don't want to lose all my data. If I can atleast back up my current ROM with the data that will be good so that I can restore it after checking out other ROMs.

there is an app called reinstaller which is just a link to windowsphone.com that will reinstall everything you downloaded from the windows marketplace... and i do mean everything!
18th February 2012, 11:02 PM |#30  

More
Try reflashing the DFT ROM again. It is working great on my HTC Arrive. I don't have any problems opening emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztid420

I have now loaded both roms on my phone and used them and both seem to issues for me.

DFT ROM:
I cant open emails i can see the names of them but if i open one it takes me to the start screen. This seems to be the only issue i am having currently with this rom but kinda of important to me

Ansar ROM:
after a few times of opening any programs or games i cant open them any more including reg editor and file explorer rebboting of the phone doesnt help either.

I have not tried hard resetting on either rom i may try that to see if it fixes the issues.

19th February 2012, 05:40 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
DFT rom works perfectly, except that I get a new wifi MAC id each time I reboot. Since I use MAC filtering on my wifi, it gets annoying to add the MAC everytime. Isn't it supposed to pick it up from the h/w? Why is it using a custom one?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)