Thanks Meter: 136

By chrisliphart, Senior Member on 24th March 2012, 02:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st April 2012, 06:54 PM |#11  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for the answers, is there any way to do this with my
German HTC 7 Pro ( HTC Gold ) without the Goldkard metod ???

3rd April 2012, 03:06 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Any word if this works for US Cellular CDMA devices? I assume some parts are Sprint specific which would break text messaging or data on Us Cellular.

Brand new to the WP7 game, still trying to comb through the info to figure it all out. From what I can tell you need to be developer unlocked and interop unlocked to do fun stuff, but there is no way to dev unlock with out paying $99 now that chevron labs is down. Is that correct? So anyone new to the game is kinda screwed at the moment when it comes to home brew or other awesome hacks like the lockscreen widgets?
4th April 2012, 02:52 AM |#13  
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitzi

Any word if this works for US Cellular CDMA devices? I assume some parts are Sprint specific which would break text messaging or data on Us Cellular.

Brand new to the WP7 game, still trying to comb through the info to figure it all out. From what I can tell you need to be developer unlocked and interop unlocked to do fun stuff, but there is no way to dev unlock with out paying $99 now that chevron labs is down. Is that correct? So anyone new to the game is kinda screwed at the moment when it comes to home brew or other awesome hacks like the lockscreen widgets?

dev unlock if you are a student is free.
https://www.dreamspark.com/Product/P...x?productid=26
4th April 2012, 12:39 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitzi

The instructions on the first post allow you to unlock the bootloader, which lets you load a custom rom. Most custom roms come fully unlocked (dev, interop, AND allowing native code). Once you have a custom rom you're all set. As far as unlocking the bootloader, it should work for you. It's not carrier specific, only model specific. Read all the info at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1195647 and pay special attention to the part about Model ID's.
5th April 2012, 06:03 AM |#15  
Flag Boston, MA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens-J.

Thanks for the answers, is there any way to do this with my
German HTC 7 Pro ( HTC Gold ) without the Goldkard metod ???

As far as I know, the only method of downgrading from SPL over 4 is with the goldcard method. it is quite easy to do, and only requires building a cheap cable and having a cheap SDcard reader
6th April 2012, 12:49 AM |#16  
Flag Tennessee
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Talking AWESOME!!!
Awww man, this is awesome!!! THANK YOU... I have not been following development for a while and is refreshing to know that there are people out there putting guides together to help.

THANKS and obvious THANKS to ALL DEVS!!!
11th August 2012, 02:40 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
How can I determine which HSPL I have? Want to figure this out before I start. I added pictures of the current setup.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06433.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	250.0 KB
ID:	1254160   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06434.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	248.9 KB
ID:	1254161  
12th August 2012, 12:34 AM |#18  
Flag Lincoln
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny4

How can I determine which HSPL I have? Want to figure this out before I start. I added pictures of the current setup.

You have SPL 1.25, no HSPL.
4th September 2012, 10:07 PM |#19  

More
Again sorry but I am new to this. I have unlocked via this method. Am I correct that this is an interop unlock?
?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using xda app-developers app
5th September 2012, 04:30 AM |#20  
Flag Boston, MA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny4

Again sorry but I am new to this. I have unlocked via this method. Am I correct that this is an interop unlock?
?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using xda app-developers app

totally depends on the ROM that you've installed.
5th September 2012, 07:58 PM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffc313

totally depends on the ROM that you've installed.

Thanks, I will ask the developer of the rom then.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)