4th June 2012, 02:41 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Yes its too bad for the network update issues, but thanks anyway
it was a valiant effort

4th June 2012, 02:16 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It appears they don't have any gold c phone users to test these roms before release. No big deal... I'm back on ansar's tango rom and it's working perfectly except for ## dialer codes.
4th June 2012, 03:33 PM |#13  
Flag Bishopville, MD
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
I went back to DFT 8107 but I may give ansar's rom a try there arent any real improvements in tango though, better memory management I suppose, though I have never really experienced any memory issues with my phone
6th June 2012, 03:17 PM |#14  
Flag York, PA
Thanks Meter: 598

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by turdsamich

I went back to DFT 8107 but I may give ansar's rom a try there arent any real improvements in tango though, better memory management I suppose, though I have never really experienced any memory issues with my phone

I'd say video and audio mms and multiple image mms is a pretty decent improvement...
6th June 2012, 03:35 PM |#15  
Flag Bishopville, MD
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
yeah, you are right, I forgot about the mms improvements but that isn't something I would get much use out of.
6th June 2012, 06:55 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I'd like to try one of the 8773 roms but it appears both have their issues...is one "less buggy" than the other? And is anser's going to be updated any further considering the last update was April 16?
13th June 2012, 02:56 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
So the ## dialer codes do not work on this rom? And also from what I gather the Internet sharing doesn't work either? Also the update network profile/pro don't work either? It seems like every single sprint htc arrive rom has this same problem. Also on every single rom image tried, the data switches to 1x a lot and the gps cuts out in the middle of a navigation. I do not know if that is linked to the data issue or not but u will be driving and than all of a sudden it will just re route you. Than when you look at the phone it will be a big fat 1x. It's pretty annoying. That so far is the only bug I have seen with the wp7 custom roms unfortunately it's a pretty big deal.

Has anyone found a rom that doesn't have these issues?
13th June 2012, 07:24 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ansar's gold_c tango rom is working great for me. Other than the ##codes I don't have any issues that I am aware of.
26th January 2017, 07:47 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
update please
all thanks. found this fw
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)