@BPaul good luck with compilation
Guys.. the lasted Adreno GPU Driver is v.45? any chance port a newer one from Adreno 225 or Adreno 203 Drivers from more recent phones updates
1. Important task, need boot Android 5.0, get working audio, camera, display+3d, sensors and radio services for daily using.
2. Then need port new SD card support on Android L
3. Need add low-ram patch. Acro S has 1Gb RAM, but this patch need for much smooth work, i ported here to AOSP 4.4.4 and is really good thing, and also save battery.
4. And also need port latest patches for adreno for more faster work, my friend help with it, he get working latest adreno driver on LG Nitro HD, it has same SoC but APQ8060
5. Add small innovations. ie usb-audio, ANT, FM-Radio.
Current: I work with display. Need merge some new patches from 5.0 to 4.4.4 display driver. Because "4" point failed, also I get failed build audio driver.
I understand that... more important is make boot... @RaymanFX already started try make boot.. but he don't have an Xperia S/ION/Acro S to can work with it..
the audio driver can not be just emulated(without sound work) to by-pass on boot check?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|