Thanks Meter: 22

By poseidon5213, Member on 26th April 2012, 05:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th August 2017, 07:44 AM |#18691  
Flag Ploiesti
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
Can anyone please help me decide my mind on what should i buy, Huawei P10 Lite or Samsung Galaxy A5 2017? What do you guys this is "better" and why? Thanks a lot!

14th August 2017, 12:15 PM |#18692  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What's next
Hello,

I've used my HTC One M7 for about 3 years, but it is DONE already. Support definitely (offcial Cyanogen stops at 13, no mor updates on cyan delata...) And hardware side .. slowly falling apart.
I've quick browse 8 pages back on this thread and I spot HTC One M10 is in spot or Nexus 6P? What would you recommend or what else?
I guess my way would be M10 now, because I desired more memory and M10 offers SD card slot. But I know it will be hell to repair ... Nexus is just build to be repaired if... And I expect 6P to have better/longer support.

Or, not part of this thread - sorry,.. but what wold you recommend as temp. solution for my M7- which safe ROM and possibly up-to-date solution? It worries me that there is no future updates cause security...
14th August 2017, 03:31 PM |#18693  
Flag Bethany Beach, Delaware
Thanks Meter: 2,277

Donate to Me
More
Seriously why would anyone even consider another phone if you're ok spending the 400 or 350 even on a one plus 3 or 3t. 6 gb of RAM? Ridiculous battery life ? Yes please.
14th August 2017, 04:02 PM |#18694  

More
Hi. I am trying to decide between the Moto G5 Plus 4gb ram and Huawei Honor 8. On one hand the H5 plus seems to have better battery life but I have no idea by how much. The camera seems to be better on the Honor 8. Can anyone help? Thanks.
15th August 2017, 03:30 PM |#18695  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
OnePlus 5
I highly recommend the OnePlus 5. The performance is very smooth, the battery life is long lasting and it cannot be beaten for the price!!
The Following User Says Thank You to zedexdriver98 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zedexdriver98 Ad-Free
16th August 2017, 01:48 AM |#18696  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedexdriver98

I highly recommend the OnePlus 5. The performance is very smooth, the battery life is long lasting and it cannot be beaten for the price!!

That's not realistic for me. I have a rather small budget.
16th August 2017, 12:46 PM |#18697  
Flag toronto
Thanks Meter: 8,014

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite1212

Thats about the least expensive of any phone with its specs...id suggest saving up longer so you can buy something like it instead of going with some crappy midrange device where you wont get that level of performance.

Just my .02

sent from my Note FE, S8 plus, S7 edge or S6
16th August 2017, 01:17 PM |#18698  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:

That's unfortunate! Have you considered the Moto G range?? My brother has a Moto G4 and that's served him very well, great specs for a low price.
16th August 2017, 11:07 PM |#18699  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by force70

Thats about the least expensive of any phone with its specs...id suggest saving up longer so you can buy something like it instead of going with some crappy midrange device where you wont get that level of performance.

Just my .02

sent from my Note FE, S8 plus, S7 edge or S6

I don't necessarily care that much about performance. I don't play games on mobile devices. As long as the device is fast and snappy and not outdated, I am fine. They both actually had very solid reviews, and recommended as top phones to get on a budget. Flagships cost a little too much for my taste, and very often have average battery life or worse (and jelly scrolling and no microsd support doesn't really appeal to me).
17th August 2017, 02:39 AM |#18700  
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 20,921

More
Quote:

I don't necessarily care that much about performance. I don't play games on mobile devices. As long as the device is fast and snappy and not outdated, I am fine. They both actually had very solid reviews, and recommended as top phones to get on a budget. Flagships cost a little too much for my taste, and very often have average battery life or worse (and jelly scrolling and no microsd support doesn't really appeal to me).

See that is the problem. Any device is the real low budget range will be outdated very fast if not from the start. (heck most low budget devices still come with 5.0) and they will start to lag fast. Android gets slower the more you fill up the internal storage. As most low end devices come with 8gb of storage with the OS taking 2. You have maybe 2gb of space before either starts to lag.

I would look at the second hand market. You can get a good device for decent pricing. That is how I got my nexus 6, LG g2, HTC m7, and my currant 1+3. All great devices and they worked out well.
17th August 2017, 05:43 AM |#18701  
Thanks Meter: 965

More
Quote:

I think it all depends what you're looking for, but if you're going to go mid range I kind of agree. Don't look for it to last more than a year.

Still think your best deals out there are old flagships. Oneplus 3 or 3T, HTC 10, Samsung S7, LG v20 or g5. All those will give you great bang for your buck.

If you still want to go mid range, the Moto G series or ZTE is good enough, but I wouldn't go lower unless you absolutely have to
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)