Nokia has been really annoying, especially with its lack of bootloader unlock tools, this makes the devices pretty much dry of any custom development progress. Being a life long modder like you and me, and now a Magisk module dev, owning Nokia 6 has been nothing but trouble. This has proven to tip my patience when i cant use Magisk v18 and newer due to whatever the heck they change in the boot image. I am unable to properly test my module as this is my only device. John Wu wasn't particularly fond of Nokia either so pretty much the experience have turned into crap. I also miss flashing custom ROMs, and making things work my way. God I miss LineageOS so much.
Ok cut off the crap, i just need suggestions for just little "requirements".
Could anyone suggest me a device with:
- thriving custom ROM development (preferably stable/beta grade, but don't really care)
- headphone jack is preferable, but if it is absent would be great if dongle provided for free with purchase
- sd card slot, because i like my files on it.
- price range like that of Mi A1
- bootloader is easily unlockable with actual support from the device maker/brand
- no hardware navigation keys, or hardware back key on the left (not right)
- NO NOTCH!
I know Mi A1 seems very fitting. But i need to know if there are worthy alternatives first.
Thank you for anyone who's willing to reply to me!