FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.2+] Jelly Bean Play Music v4.3.605 now for Android 2.2+ !![All Countries]

1,202 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,306

By balamu96m, Senior Member on 15th July 2012, 05:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th July 2012, 02:57 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 253

Donate to Me
More
I would completely remove the other instance of Google Music. Use your ES file explorer, and find anything related to music, use your judgment, and delete it. Then follow my instructions above, it should work. (if clicking on it to install doesn't work)

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebigpot

Yes, as a system app since it's the only player that I use... ah, and I'm S-OFF.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to wskelly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wskelly Ad-Free

19th July 2012, 07:46 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 595

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wskelly

I would completely remove the other instance of Google Music. Use your ES file explorer, and find anything related to music, use your judgment, and delete it. Then follow my instructions above, it should work. (if clicking on it to install doesn't work)

Quote:
Originally Posted by balamu96m

dis you have a google play music installed already ??

Thx for your help guys, but today I discovered that with Market Enabler I can update to 4.3.605 directly from the market without messing around in the root

It's awesome! Finally the widget has the album art..
19th July 2012, 08:43 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Finally, thank you for another JB app.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
19th July 2012, 09:26 AM |#24  

More
I didn't want to start a new thread but I extracted the .apk directly from my Desire after updating it from the market, so if there are more people who can't install it with the above mentioned methods grab a copy of this!
Attached Files
File Type: apk Google Play Music_4.3.606.400990.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.83 MB, 89 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charliebigpot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift charliebigpot Ad-Free
19th July 2012, 12:37 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
Just installed this app, and it is totally different from the previous version... Where did all the options go (there aren't any at all, lol..)? Why can I only see the local files?

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X met Tapatalk
19th July 2012, 02:30 PM |#26  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 104

Donate to Me
More
can this app play flac audio on froyo/gb? just wondering because my stock rom doesnt have native support at it
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilgets For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bilgets Ad-Free
19th July 2012, 02:39 PM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilgets

can this app play flac audio on froyo/gb? just wondering because my stock rom doesnt have native support at it

Well, from what I've heard you can play flac audio if the files are on your sd-card, but if uploaded to Google Music the songs will be transcoded to a 320 kbps mp3.
The Following User Says Thank You to charliebigpot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift charliebigpot Ad-Free
19th July 2012, 02:49 PM |#28  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 104

Donate to Me
More
then this is what im looking for thanks for the thing, because my stock rom doesnt have the flac library..
19th July 2012, 03:17 PM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilgets

then this is what im looking for thanks for the thing, because my stock rom doesnt have the flac library..

Actually, I just tried with a sample .flac file and it doesn't really seem to work with google music have you tested it? Does it work?

BUT, I am 100% sure that PowerAmp and Wimamp (pro) both play flac files from your SD-card.
20th July 2012, 02:10 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 1,306

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebigpot

Actually, I just tried with a sample .flac file and it doesn't really seem to work with google music have you tested it? Does it work?

BUT, I am 100% sure that PowerAmp and Wimamp (pro) both play flac files from your SD-card.

it can only formats which are played by your stock player!
24th July 2012, 11:51 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
suddenly, Google Play Music is unable to find any music file on my sd card.
Do you have any hint to solve this ?
I like GPM even if I don't use it for cloud, due to it's graphical interface and support to fade out-fade in while Google Navigation speaks.

thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 2.2+, download, jelly bean music, music

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)