FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Separate Forum for SAMSUNG GALAXY Young GT-S6312

Yes, I request to XDA Comunity to the same.

237 Vote(s)
95.56%
No, I dont want!

12 Vote(s)
4.84%

****[Galaxy Young Duos GT-S6312]**** Working CWM [DEVELOPMENT THREAD]

326 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,185

By androsamace, Senior Member on 19th June 2013, 05:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2014, 06:09 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
hey guys
hey guys ....please visit the below link n ask dev there to build rom for us too

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2550846
8th January 2014, 12:23 AM |#72  
Flag Sylhet
Thanks Meter: 40

More
[Rom][GT-S6312] X-Sam Duos V1.0 By Shampod
Hai Brothers... Check this Customs Rom.

Download Link 1- mediafire
Download Link 2-Putlocker
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shampod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shampod Ad-Free
9th January 2014, 11:09 PM |#73  
Flag Brasov
Thanks Meter: 61

More
[Rom][GT-S6312] X-Sam Duos V1.0 By Shampod
Quote:
Originally Posted by shampod

Just installed your rom dude and from the looks of it it's awesome keep working and maybe someday you might be able to bring kitkat to our device
tested and the only bug that i've found is live wallpaper picker.apk force closes else everything works just fine
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mihail_Russian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mihail_Russian Ad-Free
10th January 2014, 03:00 PM |#74  
Flag Sylhet

More
Exclamation I died for the ignorance and laziness of our GT-S6312 developers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihail_Russian

Just installed your rom dude and from the looks of it it's awesome keep working and maybe someday you might be able to bring kitkat to our device
tested and the only bug that i've found is live wallpaper picker.apk force closes else everything works just fine

Thank you for your feedback bro. It was nothing but a rain drop in the grate ocean XDA. I believe There are many genius pals who can do much better than me. I just wonder why the chicken on earth they aren't paying attention. Our single sim variant GT-S6310 has got a temporary Thread which is pretty much active. they are developing 4.4 their single sim version. they have even a active facebook group. but we didn't even got any single mod like "lidroid 23toggles" on our device. I'm getting hopeless on our GT-S6312 developers bro.
10th January 2014, 04:08 PM |#75  

More
Quote:

Thank you for your feedback bro. It was nothing but a rain drop in the grate ocean XDA. I believe There are many genius pals who can do much better than me. I just wonder why the chicken on earth they aren't paying attention. Our single sim variant GT-S6310 has got a temporary Thread which is pretty much active. they are developing 4.4 their single sim version. they have even a active facebook group. but we didn't even got any single mod like "lidroid 23toggles" on our device. I'm getting hopeless on our GT-S6312 developers bro.

Dont you think that lidroid 23toggles might work in ours too using the guide provided by ocoot ???

Sent from my GT-S6312 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th January 2014, 04:18 PM |#76  
Flag Sylhet

More
Smile hmmm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitbor

Dont you think that lidroid 23toggles might work in ours too using the guide provided by ocoot ???

definitely...! but i prefer method showed by dugeriss and i'm trying with hish help.

10th January 2014, 04:56 PM |#77  

More
Would you share it to me also bro

11th January 2014, 11:51 AM |#78  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
help me
my phone is again and again reboting in cwm what to do
11th January 2014, 12:30 PM |#79  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnksngh706

You have to flash your original rom again via odin bro...

The Following User Says Thank You to kitbor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kitbor Ad-Free
11th January 2014, 12:40 PM |#80  
Flag damanhour
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:

Download Link 1- mediafire
Download Link 2-Putlocker

good rom sir my only bug is language but i fix it to make it support arabic same orginal rom
keep going to make it better
13th January 2014, 01:45 PM |#81  
Flag Sylhet

More
Exclamation Fix
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhshap

good rom sir my only bug is language but i fix it to make it support arabic same orginal rom
keep going to make it better

Language prob is not a Bug bro. It's because of firmware version difference between u and me. my version suffix is TML. Thats why it only supports Bangla (My language), English and few other languages.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnksngh706

My rom dosent cause this problem to you. It's because of the CWM recovery that you are using. You need to flash Stock Recovery image via odin.
The Following User Says Thank You to shampod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shampod Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy young cwm, galaxy young duos gt-s6312 cwm, galaxy young xda cwm, s6312 cwm

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)