FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Samsung Galaxy Young Duos S6312 Custom Rom

245 posts
Thanks Meter: 61
 
By Mihail_Russian, Senior Member on 29th August 2013, 11:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there guys! The Galaxy Y Duos S6312 is relatively a new device & since it has already android jb 4.1.2 installed from stock... & a CWM is available in early stages we should have a new development thread for this device and maybe some custom roms on the way don't you think?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mihail_Russian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mihail_Russian Ad-Free
10th September 2013, 10:53 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihail_Russian

Hi there guys! The Galaxy Y Duos S6312 is relatively a new device & since it has already android jb 4.1.2 installed from stock... & a CWM is available in early stages we should have a new development thread for this device and maybe some custom roms on the way don't you think?

Yeah, there are hardly any custom ROMs available for our device.
5th October 2013, 01:15 PM |#3  
galibthegreat's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Darjeeling
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Hey bro...
Did u said the cwm recovery is available for our device. If its true then pls share the link wit me..i m in a need of it and waiting since june..
25th October 2013, 12:32 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galibthegreat

Hey bro...
Did u said the cwm recovery is available for our device. If its true then pls share the link wit me..i m in a need of it and waiting since june..

Here you go buddy - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=42739231
The Following User Says Thank You to dashing.sujay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dashing.sujay Ad-Free
23rd November 2013, 11:10 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
guyss...send me the link for some roms for s6312
9th December 2013, 11:43 AM |#6  
chnadsaudagor's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Cool
no custom ROM for us
15th December 2013, 12:18 PM |#7  
galibthegreat's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Darjeeling
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Hey guys! Will CM 10.## work on our device?
21st December 2013, 05:59 PM |#8  
Member
Flag Sylhet
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Service Yeah...! I'm Dying For It...!!
There is no custom rom, no bug free full functional recovery, no twrp recovery, no cyanogen mod and the worst part is no developer is paying attention. No response...! I dont know why the he** on earth xda isn't opening a New Device Thread. We need to get attention from the developers.
17th January 2014, 05:21 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Custom ROM 6312
Quote:
Originally Posted by shampod

There is no custom rom, no bug free full functional recovery, no twrp recovery, no cyanogen mod and the worst part is no developer is paying attention. No response...! I dont know why the he** on earth xda isn't opening a New Device Thread. We need to get attention from the developers.


hey guys if u want custom rom for ur devices 6312

ask the developers here. they are making custom rom for 6310

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2550846
26th January 2014, 01:19 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy serious issue on S6312. PLS HELP
I flashed a wrong recovery image from cwm for my s6312 device by mistake (instead of flashing a mod I flashed a recovery image meant for a different phone). even that recovery zip flash went successful so I didnt doubt thinking I am actually flashing a mod. now when I gave restart system option, my phone does not turn on. (I guess it is hard bricked)

there is no vibration showing it turned on, cant boot into recovery or download mode using the combo key. but when I connect it to odin, it shows com13 and detects my phone...

however when I add rom and click on start, it stops at setup connection stage, no progress...

any help will be very much appreciated pls... and one more thing will a usb jig work to get it to download mode so I flash via odin

pls help me I am in a desperate situation.... thanks you so much for answers,..
30th January 2014, 08:48 AM |#11  
chnadsaudagor's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathesh26

I flashed a wrong recovery image from cwm for my s6312 device by mistake (instead of flashing a mod I flashed a recovery image meant for a different phone). even that recovery zip flash went successful so I didnt doubt thinking I am actually flashing a mod. now when I gave restart system option, my phone does not turn on. (I guess it is hard bricked)

there is no vibration showing it turned on, cant boot into recovery or download mode using the combo key. but when I connect it to odin, it shows com13 and detects my phone...

however when I add rom and click on start, it stops at setup connection stage, no progress...

any help will be very much appreciated pls... and one more thing will a usb jig work to get it to download mode so I flash via odin

pls help me I am in a desperate situation.... thanks you so much for answers,..

Have u tried the one click unbricking tool ?

Sent from my GT-S6312 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes