FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[How To][Root & Recovery] easy way to root i9500

317 posts
Thanks Meter: 54

Post Reply Email Thread
What surprised me when i looked up for the root and recovery for the S4 and didn't find the easy few steps like i had with older Samsung phones in Forums here on XDA but it actually exists. why no body put it here?
i was so worried that the Exynos octa will make the samsung flagship root as hard as the rest if not harder.
galaxys4root.com has the way to do the root s4 i9500 with odin in few steps exactly like S3. you don't need to download 1.5GB pre-rooted roms or anything else big for that matter.

i don't know if i could (according to the forum law) do the complete "how to" right here or even share this, but i'm sure guys here know what to do with this

the link to the method: http://galaxys4root.com/galaxy-s4-ro...s4-cwm-method/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omid_freesky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift omid_freesky Ad-Free

2nd May 2013, 06:30 AM |#2  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This saus that the cwm works on att sgh i336 but to my understanding the bootloader is still locked so we cant flash a recovery someone corrext me if I am wrong. Also has any body tested this on a att version

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium
2nd May 2013, 06:41 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Erbil
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skflinch

This saus that the cwm works on att sgh i336 but to my understanding the bootloader is still locked so we cant flash a recovery someone corrext me if I am wrong. Also has any body tested this on a att version

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium

this method is for the international i9500 octa and for the other kinds of S4 there are other methods available now.
2nd May 2013, 08:16 AM |#4  
Flag Guangzhou
Thanks Meter: 104

More
this method is already posted in Dev section a few days ago: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2255652
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)