Mods please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

anothen

Feb 10, 2009
Does this have the sense 3.0 widgets like the photo grid? Excited about this one! Looks great!

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

mp3sum

Dec 14, 2008
no ones going to post a mirror fo you. if your too lazy to go to the site then dont use the rom. simple as that. go enjoy the rest of xda buddy.

Apologies, allow me to clarify. I've no issue with the clicking or the subsequent navigation to another site, rather it is the registration with yet another username and password that begs the question why. So, thank you for the sarcastic "buddy" and all the work you've put into this product.

/to the crowd posting useless and snide comments, seek first to understand, then to be understood.
//edit: "Hidden is ON" Yes this idea is far removed from the box and pretty out there, but perhaps Hidden could be turned off, so that you don't have to collect my email, username, password, etc
///final edit - ah someone was kind enough to PM me a mirror. thank you very much for exceeding chingy's maturity level :)

Last edited:

yakitori2

Sep 13, 2010
It probably got pulled because of the guy being a douche about chingys site. One twat ruined it for everyone. What a ****

yakitori2

Sep 13, 2010
Mp3sum Congrats...tbolt just lost a great dev because you're a douchenozzle Sniffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mods please delete
    Can you please show me how to create a swap?
    thanks!

Here's how to Enable SWAP and EXT4.

Download the SWAP Enabler HERE>>> http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=568549&d=1302798811

And the Kernel Speedtweak HERE>>> http://db.tt/Mu7uBrc

Now...After you have your ROM flashed

Step 1: Boot into Clockwork DO NOT FLASH ANYTHING VIA Rom Manager.

Choose ZIP and flash the Swap Enabler (First File)
    Then Choose ZIP and flash the SpeedTweak (Second File)

Step 2: Reboot.... After the Kernel settles. Reboot back into Clockwork and reflash the SpeedTweak File ONLY. (not sure why, but if you don't step 3 won't happen. LOL)

Reboot again....

Step 3: After it is up and running.... Open Terminal and type (without quotes)

"su" ENTER
    "sh /data/imoseyon/swap.sh create" Hit ENTER and it should create.

Reboot for the last time and enjoy.

To see your creation at work.... Open Terminal and type (without quotes)

"su" ENTER
    "free" ENTER

You should see you Mem and SWAP.

:)
    Dude. your phone was running smooth. What kernel are you using and whats the your setup :D

Here are the 2 C/P's of my previous posts....

So, I flashed the ROM, The Test4 Kernel, the swap enabler, then the Tweak Package from IMO in ONE session of Clockwork.... In that order. When I booted up I went into Terminal fired up the speedtweak script and flipped the switch for extreme mode, ondemandX, and to remove the Min/Max. Exit out. Opened Root Explorer, went to the build.prop and change the VM heap from 32 to 64, Dalvik heap also. Rebooted

Then once it was back up, I went to Terminal again the created the swap by typing sh /data/imoseyon/swap.shcreate after the creation... Rebooted.

I have been running the piss out of this thing all day, fluidity throught the ROM, no camera lag, and not so much as a hiccup.

I have no idea if it was one or all, but I am very happy with everything. We know not all silicone is created equal so I can't say everyone will experience what I have. But... Its worth a try.

Links for the SWAP files and a Step by Step...

Here's how to Enable SWAP and EXT4.

Download the SWAP Enabler HERE>>> http://xdaforums.com/atta...9&d=1302798811

And the Kernel Speedtweak HERE>>> http://db.tt/Mu7uBrc

Now...After you have your ROM flashed

Step 1: Boot into Clockwork DO NOT FLASH ANYTHING VIA Rom Manager.

Choose ZIP and flash the Swap Enabler (First File)
    Then Choose ZIP and flash the SpeedTweak (Second File)

Step 2: Reboot.... After the Kernel settles. Reboot back into Clockwork and reflash the SpeedTweak File ONLY. (not sure why, but if you don't step 3 won't happen. LOL)

Reboot again....

Step 3: After it is up and running.... Open Terminal and type (without quotes)

"su" ENTER
    "sh /data/imoseyon/swap.sh create" Hit ENTER and it should create.

Reboot for the last time and enjoy.

To see your creation at work.... Open Terminal and type (without quotes)

"su" ENTER
    "free" ENTER

You should see you Mem and SWAP.
    THIS...IS...SO....FAST. =) btw im not gonna post a changelog since everyone takes my **** and doesnt credit me. so you guys get to explore a little bit
    I can't believe how ridiculous some of you guys are. It's actually quite sad I must say. Get a life. Go use another rom. I don't need your bs in my threads. And thank you to all those that actually have my back.