P6800 Latest UK Firmware

Search This thread

rumpypumpy

Apr 13, 2011
As the title says, can anyone tell me the latest UK official firmware for the P6800. If possible, I would also appreciate it if you could include a download link.

Thanks

nutley

Apr 28, 2011
As the title says, can anyone tell me the latest UK official firmware for the P6800. If possible, I would also appreciate it if you could include a download link.

Thanks

I recently got mine from CPW and HC was the latest firmware, no ICS update available.

You can download it from sammobile (there was only one HC firmware available) http://www.sammobile.com/ i cant get to the website at the moment though

ascariss

May 6, 2011
Gdansk
If are in the UK should be able to grab it via OTA but once i flashed to ICS I changed my code to the UK one, XEU and once I rebooted, the entire device was wiped although some of my files remained oddly enough the ones on the device itself. Then KIES was able to pick up the device and even OTA showed up and I updated my tab via KIES.

xenix96

Dec 31, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I recently got mine from CPW and HC was the latest firmware, no ICS update available.

You can download it from sammobile (there was only one HC firmware available) http://www.sammobile.com/ i cant get to the website at the moment though

Sammobile isn't working for me either. Do you know the name of the firmware? (ie.P6800XXLA3...?)

Thank.

@nutley:

1st If your CSC is CPW then your device is from carphone warehouse and it is should be locked to them cause the open firmware is XEU for United Kingdom/Ireleand

2nd There is no CPW firmware for the P6800 and also XEU at sammobile ...

3nd if you can give me some details ill put it on sammobile and on my space for download for all humans
- what i need for this ? please read this Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800 & GT-P6810 ProductCode & HIDSWVER its really simple :) ... just PM me

@rumpypumpy:

1st What is your current Firmware? Can you give me details? Please also read this Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800 & GT-P6810 ProductCode & HIDSWVER ... just PM me

2nd If you want you can flash latest firmware with CSC ATO and just change language in to english there is no problem :)

@the rest of all on xda: If someone purchased a SGT 7.7 P6800 with CSC = XEU just PM the PRODUCTCODE & HIDSWVER then ill get the open Firmware for United Kingdom/Ireland and up it on sammobile and on my space - the humans all over the world will thank you :) - cause currently there is no download source for this XEU Firmware!

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

If are in the UK should be able to grab it via OTA but once i flashed to ICS I changed my code to the UK one, XEU and once I rebooted, the entire device was wiped although some of my files remained oddly enough the ones on the device itself. Then KIES was able to pick up the device and even OTA showed up and I updated my tab via KIES.

OK. Can you give some details ? Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 GT-P6800 & GT-P6810 ProductCode & HIDSWVER ... Just PM me :)

nutley

Apr 28, 2011

xenix96

Dec 31, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I have a P6800 bought from Expanses UK that has a stock HC ROM, and my CSC is XEU, unmodified. I've not had much luck with connecting to Kies but I'll give it a go.

I've been waiting for the ICS OTA update but am about to give up and put the LQ2 ROM on from Samfirmware using Mobile Odin Pro.

OMG :eek:

JonSlater you dont need to wait just go in phone dialer and enter following code: *#*#1234#*#*

now please PM me the following needed informations :p

PDA: P6800.......
Phone: P6800.......
CSC: P6800.......

Then ill get finally from samsung server the XEU UNITED KINDOM / IRELAND Firmware for every people who needs and put it on sammobile and on my space :eek:

Last edited:

jeremyr62

Apr 11, 2009

JonSlater you dont need to wait just go in phone dialer and enter following code: *#*#1234#*#*

Then ill get finally from samsung server the XEU UNITED KINDOM / IRELAND Firmware for every people who needs and put it on sammobile and on my space :eek:

I have a UK GT-P6800 bought from Carphone Warehouse on stock HC ROM. When the above code is put into the dialler the following information is revealed

PDA: P6800XXLB4
PHONE: P6800XXLA3
CSC: P6800XEULC2

xenix96

Dec 31, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I have a UK GT-P6800 bought from Carphone Warehouse on stock HC ROM. When the above code is put into the dialler the following information is revealed

Modified: 06.03.2012 12:02:54
Filename: GT-P6800_XEU_1_20120306120235.zip.enc2
Happy flashing!

Okay man the world thank you :) for this information cause now i downloading the XEU Firmware from samsung server ^^

Cause your CPW Firmware is a modified version of the official XEU firmware by Carphonewarehouse :)

Can you please enter following code in your phone dialer: *#*#83052020100812173552301071192687#*#*

I want to know now what salescode you have CPW or XEU -> i think CPW like the picture i attached.

And when you connect with Kies what says kies ? Your device is supported ??? or does not support software upgrading via Kies ??? like the 2nd picture i attached

It would be nice when you can give me this last informations :)

ill uploading now the official firmware for UNITED KINGDOM/IRELAND CSC XEU on my space - then all who want can download it :)

Attachments

• capture_01.jpg
    capture_01.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 175
  • CPW.PNG
    CPW.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

From RegEdit:

ProductCode: GT-P6800LSAXEU
HIDSWVER: P6800XXLB4/P6800XEULC2/P6800XXLA3/P6800XXLB4

From Dialer:

Sales Code: XEU (goodness, that was a long dialer code!)

Still can't get it to connect to Kies reliably. From memory, last time it said it couldn't start the service on my device. This time when I plugged the cable in I got an error saying the CDC Abstract Control Module driver hadn't been installed.

Reactions: xenix96

xenix96

Dec 31, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
From RegEdit:

From Dialer:

Still can't get it to connect to Kies reliably. From memory, last time it said it couldn't start the service on my device. This time when I plugged the cable in I got an error saying the CDC Abstract Control Module driver hadn't been installed.

You ever tried following step ?

1st start KIES wait till loaded
2nd On top menu click "Tools" then click "Troubleshoot connection error" (like the screenshoot i attached)
3rd Wait till procedure is end
4th Connect your device

it should help :)

Last edited:

jeremyr62

Apr 11, 2009
Mine has the same sales codes and will connect to Kies. It's a bit flakey at times but it gets there in the end. My old GT-P1000 was the same.
Kies reports no update avaiable.

cannow

May 9, 2011
same here showing xeu in kies and no update but working ok so far Play Movies just popped up first time I had seen it on the 7.7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a P6800 bought from Expanses UK that has a stock HC ROM, and my CSC is XEU, unmodified. I've not had much luck with connecting to Kies but I'll give it a go.

I've been waiting for the ICS OTA update but am about to give up and put the LQ2 ROM on from Samfirmware using Mobile Odin Pro.

From RegEdit:

From Dialer: