S5 Messages app won't send MMS

Search This thread

popkurn611

Sep 1, 2010
I am using the s5 message app I replaced the MMS.apk in the priv/app folder and the app works great on my VZW note 3, but it won't send pictures. I can receive them. It says invalid destination and failed. Anyone have this fully functioning? Or a fix? I shut WiFi off and turned on my mobile data and that didn't help either.

Sent from my leaked KitKat Note 3

VirusZer0

Mar 15, 2010
Pittsburgh
I am using the s5 message app I replaced the MMS.apk in the priv/app folder and the app works great on my VZW note 3, but it won't send pictures. I can receive them. It says invalid destination and failed. Anyone have this fully functioning? Or a fix? I shut WiFi off and turned on my mobile data and that didn't help either.

Take a look at my thread - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2728669

popkurn611

Sep 1, 2010
I think you could use 7 zip or something like that I'm not sure. But I'm try later tonight.

Sent from my VZW Galaxy Note 3

yeah it is a whole process on the PC. Let me know if you had any luck. The app from teejay works fine on 4G, just won't send or receive MMS while on WiFi.

Saythis

Jan 30, 2012
I figured I would toss my 2 cents here that the attached SecMms.apk and SecTelephonyProvider.apk allow sending Mms while having Wifi enabled. They are the Official Verizon Galaxy S5 messaging and telephony apps. For me there's little to no delay on sending an Mms text like there was with the previous apps.

Attachments

• SecMms.apk
    6 MB · Views: 289
  • SecTelephonyProvider.apk
    95.1 KB · Views: 233
Reactions: Andyn and MeetFace

popkurn611

Sep 1, 2010
I figured I would toss my 2 cents here that the attached SecMms.apk and SecTelephonyProvider.apk allow sending Mms while having Wifi enabled. They are the Official Verizon Galaxy S5 messaging and telephony apps. For me there's little to no delay on sending an Mms text like there was with the previous apps.

Thanks, I finally got my hands on these a couple of days ago and it works great

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
I tried the S5 messaging app for a bit and when I switch the 2 files back to stock I had issues with the Phone app constantly stopping, the only way to fix it was to do a fresh install of the ROM again.

Tada10

Feb 19, 2013
I tried the S5 messaging app for a bit and when I switch the 2 files back to stock I had issues with the Phone app constantly stopping, the only way to fix it was to do a fresh install of the ROM again.

Did the same for me. I am back to 4.3 now because of this.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.