[Q] How to use g shock GB 6900AB bluetooth watch with HTC desire x

Search This thread

JarJarWinks

Jul 26, 2014
Hi. I was wondering if it was possible to pair my watch via Bluetooth with the phone. Because it isn't officially supported although there is a thread which has an app that can let any 4.3 and above device connect to the watches and use their functions. I am running ViMiRo ROM at the moment. Please help. I am new to this. :D

tahasaeed

Dec 29, 2010
Dubai
Hi. I was wondering if it was possible to pair my watch via Bluetooth with the phone. Because it isn't officially supported although there is a thread which has an app that can let any 4.3 and above device connect to the watches and use their functions. I am running ViMiRo ROM at the moment. Please help. I am new to this. :D

Can you please direct me to that thread as im having issues connecting my g shock gb x6900b to my htc m7 running on venom.

Delta-flasher

Dec 15, 2010

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2xUDHdk_M6HckI3c2RTLXVnekk/edit?pli=1

Link for CM10.1 (Android 4.3) ROM almost fully working.