Booting Clockworkmod Recovery

Search This thread

flfatboy

Apr 1, 2013
I used odin to install CWM recovery on SGH-T999 4.1.2 . Then rooted the phone. I also installed Rom Manager with the latest CWM Recovery. I can not get into CWM recovery from either Rom Manager or using the Home/VU/Power buttons combo. It always goes to the Android System Recovery. But if I odin again with no Flags, and pull battery after odin , then I can get into it once by Home/VU/Power. Looks like after 1st boot the other recovery takes over.

I tried removing Rom Manager and installing it , but it did not help. Attahced is the picture of the phone when booting into other Recovery.

Thank you in advance for your help.

flfatboy

Apr 1, 2013
I used odin to install CWM recovery on SGH-T999 4.1.2 . Then rooted the phone. I also installed Rom Manager with the latest CWM Recovery. I can not get into CWM recovery from either Rom Manager or using the Home/VU/Power buttons combo. It always goes to the Android System Recovery. But if I odin again with no Flags, and pull battery after odin , then I can get into it once by Home/VU/Power. Looks like after 1st boot the other recovery takes over.

I tried removing Rom Manager and installing it , but it did not help. Attahced is the picture of the phone when booting into other Recovery.

Thank you in advance for your help.

I found the fix, when booting in CWM recovery the first time, you have to select YES to over ride the Stock recovery.