[Q] Display problem

Search This thread

sadece12

May 6, 2011
hey,
i had a broken screen, so i bought a new one and replaced it. as i tested it out, the display worked just with usb cable in. after i pluged everything in, the display worked normaly. then i build the phone together and i was happy over the new wonderful display. A few minutes later, the display startet to flicker. i pluged it in to charge and the display stoped working... i first thought it was the cable, witch wasnt pluged in. but as i opened again, i relised that is was pluged in good and when i press the power button there is a small unobtrusive reaktion. a realy dark white for a short time (i have an old tv off-switch). hmm is my new display broken? or am i doing something wrong. PLS tell me that i am doing something wrong and that my display is fine. :eek:eek: i am rly scared at the moment...

sadece
(sry for my english)

Edit: AHH i forgot that the Display did some crazy noise as it startet to flicker...

Last edited:

el_win80

Jun 2, 2014
hey,
i had a broken screen, so i bought a new one and replaced it. as i tested it out, the display worked just with usb cable in. after i pluged everything in, the display worked normaly. then i build the phone together and i was happy over the new wonderful display. A few minutes later, the display startet to flicker. i pluged it in to charge and the display stoped working... i first thought it was the cable, witch wasnt pluged in. but as i opened again, i relised that is was pluged in good and when i press the power button there is a small unobtrusive reaktion. a realy dark white for a short time (i have an old tv off-switch). hmm is my new display broken? or am i doing something wrong. PLS tell me that i am doing something wrong and that my display is fine. :eek:eek: i am rly scared at the moment...

sadece
(sry for my english)

Edit: AHH i forgot that the Display did some crazy noise as it startet to flicker...

Same problem help please