[Q] how do i edit source code? (first time noob)

Search This thread

Emmanuel U

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 29, 2011
Chi-Town Suburbs
lol k. so when i compile sensations cm9, should i also compile a doubleshot source code and switch folders out then build. or do i edit them manually. or how would i go in editting source to get the rom booting on the doubleshot

Last edited:

gtmaster303

Oct 19, 2010
Why don't we do what we did at the NT forums and either buy or give Rebellos a MT4GS?

If you can get me in touch with Rebellos (I have sent him a PM), I can get him a device for next to nothing. I'm willing to sell him my personal spare for <$150. I can't exactly give my device away, but I will let it go at a substantial loss, considering it's for a dev.

Or people can donate to me and I'll ship it to him directly.
Shall I start up a new thread?

And this post is not to underplay xmc wildchild at all. You're doing a fine job here.
But it will be great to have an Elite Recognized Dev on board as well. He can probably help out in ways we can't even imagine

Last edited:

Emmanuel U

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 29, 2011
Chi-Town Suburbs
lol watch you guys talking about....i just need to learn how to edit source code...

edit. didnt full read gtmasters post ok i got ya

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wouldn't exactly call you a noob. You're on the brink of making a fully working AOKP rom.
    That's definitely not noob
    switch the folders out then build..actually just device specific files..its like porting but though source