★|RADIO| T-Mobile SGH-T999 ☆ | UVDMD5 |

Search This thread

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I have made a flashable.zip of the new stock 4.1.2 UVDMD5 Radio for our T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Device and you can flash it on any Touchwiz or AOSP based roms using ClockWorkMod or TWRP Recovery.

BEFORE FLASHING REMEMBER...
FLASH THIS ONLY FOR YOUR T-MOBILE GALAXY S3 DEVICE!

Step 1. Reboot Into Recovery.
Step 2. Flash The UVDMD5 Radio.
Step 3. Reboot System.
Step 4. ENJOY... !

DOWNLOAD LINK

UVDMD5 Radio Download Link - http://db.tt/RgrCGufl
UVDMD5 Radio MD5 Checksum - 004dcd5d5e92a50e34d9c73002656636

SCREENSHOT
Baseband Version - T999UVDMD5
edutejyt.jpg

Last edited:
re: friendly warning

Just a friendly warning.

To those of you like myself who have a AT&T I747 Unlocked Galaxy S3 and
are currently on the T-Mobile network, do NOT flash any T-Mobile radios.

If you do you will not have any signal bars and no data and you will have to re-flash the AT&T radio.

Last edited:

nicky9door

May 3, 2010
I would also advise anyone with a T999 variant (mostly the canadian versions) to skip flashing this as well

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Woody

Retired Admin - Vacationing in Nanda Parbat
Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter
I am also seeing significantly better speeds and connectivity on this modem. Before the best modem for me was LI7 as I work downtown and am surrounded by signal blocking buildings. Flashed this one this morning and just ran a speedtest (it is lunch time in my time zone, so I assumed more people will be on-line at this time using/clogging bandwidth), and the speeds were much improved.

TheLastSidekick

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 4, 2012
Ok so this the newest update radio, it any improvements bro in your opinion??

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Yes, I have noticed a huge improvement. I would even go as far as to say this modem is better on battery. Designing a bloat-free ROM with tweaks right now since the OTA one wasn't even that bad, this one should fly.

RnRexpress3423

May 8, 2009
Connecticut
Yes, I have noticed a huge improvement. I would even go as far as to say this modem is better on battery. Designing a bloat-free ROM with tweaks right now since the OTA one wasn't even that bad, this one should fly.

My speeds have gotten slower :what: I'll give it a few more days until I pass judgement.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Reactions: anil2653

Woody

Retired Admin - Vacationing in Nanda Parbat
Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter
Everyone needs to remember that not all modems are created equal. That is why we have the Map in Doc's Modem thread. It is also why I have been using LI7 which is from 3 leaks and 2 FW updates ago.

One thing that I am seeing from the 4 posters above is that all but @TheLastSidekick (Springfield, MA) are on east coast and having slower speeds ( @RnRexpress3423 is in CT, @Romcrazguy is in Baltimore, MD and @fduong97 is on Boston, MS). Might be something about the market and the modem. @Kamau54 , you are in lower Michigan and similar longitudinal line as myself, have your speeds been better? I am more mid-west but wonder if anyone further west or even west coast could chime in on this.

Reactions: TomTcom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have made a flashable.zip of the new stock 4.1.2 UVDMD5 Radio for our T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Device and you can flash it on any Touchwiz or AOSP based roms using ClockWorkMod or TWRP Recovery.

BEFORE FLASHING REMEMBER...
    FLASH THIS ONLY FOR YOUR T-MOBILE GALAXY S3 DEVICE!

Step 1. Reboot Into Recovery.
    Step 2. Flash The UVDMD5 Radio.
    Step 3. Reboot System.
    Step 4. ENJOY... !

DOWNLOAD LINK

UVDMD5 Radio Download Link - http://db.tt/RgrCGufl
    UVDMD5 Radio MD5 Checksum - 004dcd5d5e92a50e34d9c73002656636

SCREENSHOT
    Baseband Version - T999UVDMD5
    edutejyt.jpg
    I am also seeing significantly better speeds and connectivity on this modem. Before the best modem for me was LI7 as I work downtown and am surrounded by signal blocking buildings. Flashed this one this morning and just ran a speedtest (it is lunch time in my time zone, so I assumed more people will be on-line at this time using/clogging bandwidth), and the speeds were much improved.
    re: friendly warning

Just a friendly warning.

To those of you like myself who have a AT&T I747 Unlocked Galaxy S3 and
    are currently on the T-Mobile network, do NOT flash any T-Mobile radios.

If you do you will not have any signal bars and no data and you will have to re-flash the AT&T radio.
    That was quick!!

Men u gotta love the DEVS!!! when do u guys sleep!!! @jovy23 u guys are awesome, Cant wait for you to start messing with the new release, DARTHSTALKER is the BOMB!
    I can confirm the new modem slown down speed in H-Town

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2